chapter 11

ALL I WANTED
Haizly

"You can never trust anyone." I say slowly as I walk around Matilde. "I connected the dots, Matilde. Don't take me for stupid." She starts laughing. An evil, annoying laugh.

"Wow, Haizly. And I thought you were this stupid bitch who couldn't discover anything."

"I go to college. I graduated high school. And what did you do?" I stand in front of her. "Manipulate people into having sex with you?" She glares at me and I laugh.

"You don't know anything about me!" She yells. I look to one of the guys in the corner and nodded to him. He walked over to me and gave me a paper.

"Let's just see about that." I clear my throat to give it a little more satisfaction. I am so going to make her look even worse.

"When you were in eight grade, you gave your math teacher a blow job for a good grade. Twice. Broke off the marriage with him and his wife and you ran away because you didn't want to be caught up in that." I look at her. She's sitting quietly and looking at the paper in my hand.

"Do you want me to go on? I have many more." I smirk and tilt my head.

"How did you find that?" She seethes.

"The guys upstairs. I asked them to give me information about you, they gave me a whole damn list. So, you either tell me why you're after us, or I will torture you with guilt." I narrow my eyes at her.

She has no idea what is coming to her. She has no right to come after me and Caleb. For two years we have done nothing but focus on our own paths. I haven't even thought of her and Alessandro. Why want to kill us now?

Unless they have some plan.

"Torture me then." I chuckle lowly. I inhale then exhale.

"Do you really want that? These men-," I wave my hand around the room to the guys, "-will laugh in your face for every little thing you've done. I'll even let them torture you."

"Like I said, why don't you ask Valentino why we're after you! Rafael and I have different things and people we're after." I frown. I talked to Val last night about this bullshit. I get a feeling he doesn't even know why they're after us, he's just here to have a better plan.

"Actually, why don't you tell me? Unless you want me to take it out the hard way . . ." I drag on the word.

"You're too skinny to even throw a punch at me, your hand will hurt from my face." My blood boils. She has no damn idea what kind of trouble I've been through. I've punched faces, walls, and even a damn metal bench. It was that same park that the group and I would hang out at. Whenever we wouldn't go to class. Rose got me mad about Caleb and I punched the bench. It didn't hurt, it was just the adrenaline running through me that I couldn't feel pain other than anger.

I walk closer to her, make a fist, and smash it on her face. Her face goes to the side and I loved the feeling of hitting her. God that feels good!

"Now, say it again, bitch. Am I too weak? I've gotten in so many fights and won them, so don't underestimate me, you fuck." I turn around and walk out of the room and upstairs. I would love to keep hitting her, the adrenaline will get the best of me, but I have to save it for when I get the real answer out.