Chapter 59

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

"Thank you guys so much for coming." I tell my mom when I see her at the bottom of the sidewalk with the baby and Raul. Ismael is standing across from them, not really wanting to speak to them.

"Of course, mija. Anything for you." She kissed my cheek and I say my goodbyes. I already said bye to my dad and Kayden but waved to them when Caleb opened the car door for me. I got in and so did Caleb.

"So where are we going?" I ask him.

"Anywhere you'd like, baby." I blush and look out the window. I don't really know where I want to go. Or where I've been wanting to go. I know for sure I'd want to go back to my hometown on Colorado, but I want that to be the last trip we go to. I think of another place and thought about the places the teachers talked to us about.

Then it clicked.

"Oregon." I say. Caleb looks at me, brows furrowed in confusion.

"What made you choose that?" He asks.

"Well there's this Bridge that my professor talked about a lot. She showed us pictures and I've just been wanting to go." He nods.

"I've never heard you say that you wanted to go to Oregon. But we'll go there." I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. I watch as we pass by tall buildings and people.

"Will you be choosing a place to go, as well?" I ask Caleb after a while of silence.

"No, I'll leave those to you." I frowned and pushed my body to face his.

"I think it'd be fair if the both of us chose where we would want to go. I did make all the decisions for the wedding and how I wanted it to be. So you choose a place we can go to and we'll go, and you can't say no." I point a finger at him and my eyebrows were raised sternly at him. He stares at me for a little bit.

"Fine. I'll choose somewhere." I sigh then nod then put my head back on his shoulder. "I am glad I married you." He whispers to me. I smile to myself.

"I'm glad you married me. I honestly never thought I'd ever be married, especially to you."

"Jeez, thanks." Caleb says, offended.

"Not like that." I swat his arm lightly. "I just meant that I was never the type to get married. And also because you and I were only friends with benefits." He sighs. "But you know I love you, right. And I'll always be glad you chose me to marry." I smile up at him and he smiles back. I lean in to kiss him but he moves his head so I kissed his cheek.

"You dick, you moved!" I gasp and swat his arm again.

"Hey, hey, I think I did good with that. You offended me."

"And I told you I didn't mean it like that." He shrugs.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and scoff. "Come here." He says when I had crossed my arms over my chest and puffed. I'm caught by surprise when he pulls me on his lap and starts kissing my neck.

"Caleb." I giggle. "The driver can see us." I whisper to him.

"We can just turn up the window. It's fine." He grabs a little remote and presses the button for the window to go up. I took off the dress when Caleb and I were coming outside to get in the car. I'm wearing shorts with a white long sleeve shirt.

He kisses my neck more which makes me moan. My hands go to his hair and rany fingers through it. He cleaned his neck up to me and we made eye contact.

"You make me have goosebumps when you do that." He chuckles.

"But I know you like it." I say then peck his lips.

"Of course I do. Everything you do I love." I smile again and lean in to kiss him, this time a more passionate long kiss. My legs are on each side of his thighs and my knees are holding my weight up.

*Sure about that?" I ask in a whisper. "I like making se choices wrong, because I know what you'll o afterwards." I say with a small smirk. I bit my lip and stared at him.

"Hmm, baby don't make me stop this car so I can fuck you." I giggle.

"Yeah, no thanks. I'll wait until no one is around." I indicate to the driver. The car comes to a stop so I look around and see that there's a plane in the middle of the lot. I look at Caleb then get off him.

"You ready for this?" He asks.

"Of course I am." I was about to open the door but someone already did. I got out and thanked the driver. I didn't even hear a car door slam shut, I was too focused on Caleb.

"Mr and Mrs. Scott, the Jet is ready to take off. We prepared champagne and different snacks like you asked. Is there anything else you would like for us to get, sir?" A guy with dark black hair asks Caleb.

"No, we're fine. Thanks." The guy nods. Caleb's hand goes to my waist which sends butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. We step on the steps to get on the Jet. The last time I remember being on a jet was when Rafael kidnapped me. It wast a great trip, and I learned my lesson on not to ask Caleb if I could go with him on those trips.

When we entered my eyes were amazed. Everything in here is white with a dark wood brown. The wood is shiny wich makes everything in here shine even more.

"Caleb, this is- this is amazing." I chuckled lightly.

"I knew you'd like it." He stands by a small couch with his arms crossed and he watches me as I walk around the plane.

"Please get seated so we can fly off. Thank you." The guy in the speaker says. Caleb grabs my hand and sits me down in front of him, there's a table in between us. We buckle up and I heard a ding sound then the plane started moving.

"I never like the feeling of this." I say as I clench my hands into fists and rest my head back on the seat.

"It's fine babe. Just breathe." Caleb reassured me as he grabbed my hand and soothed it with his thumb. I bite my lip, not wanting to open my eyes incase I see outside and freak out. Like I usually would if I'd be sitting by the window.

"Next time I won't sit you down by the window. But the plane won't be as jumpy when we're on the air, love. Don't worry." He says, which only causes more butterflies. The churn in my stomach from the plane lifting is a different thing. A worse feeling. But Caleb causes butterflies to erupt whenever and by such simple things.

After a couple of minutes Caleb says, "look out the window, baby." He says and I do as told.
---

Sorry for a late post. I was supposed to post earlier today but I got carried away by different things.
Anyways, hope you liked this chapter.
Have a good day/night :)
-n