chapter 9

ALL I WANTED
Haizly

The door opened to the bedroom and Caleb walks in.

"Hey, you okay? Valentino said you had an outburst." I chuckle lowly.

"I had an outburst because he disrespected me." I seethe. He looks at me in confusion.

"Caleb, he practically said that since I'm a girl I have to wash his dishes, clean for him and do whatever he asked me to do." His nose flares and he turns around so fast I felt like I was dizzy for a moment. "But Caleb! Don't, he's not even worth it." I rush out of the room and down the stairs, following Caleb. Caleb stands in front of Valentino who was sitting on the couch, two men on either side of him and a notebook in the middle.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You cant just tell my girlfriend to do your dirty job! She's not like that." I walk over to Caleb to calm him down. I grab his arm and push my body to his. As much as I want to slap Valentino for what he said, he isn't worth the time.

"I know and I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to make it sound offensive." He says in a sympathetic look and tone.

"Well it did! If I find out that you do that again, I won't hesitate to put you down in the basement with Matilde." Then Caleb storms out of the room to the stairs. I look at Valentino to see him glaring at me. Why is he glaring at me? He's the one who put this on himself. He knew I would never leave that alone without a fight or an argument. I didn't want Caleb in it, I wanted to handle it myself.

I give him a glare before running upstairs to the bedroom. I closed the door, locked it, and walked over to Caleb.

"Baby, I'm so sorry he said that to you." I shake my head.

"It wasn't your fault, Caleb. It's his. He says things and tried to get me angry, which worked." I say more to myself than him. Why do I feel a little iffy about this whole thing with him? Should we not have trusted him?

Caleb sighs and grabs my waist, sitting me on his lap.

"Look, I'll talk to him. He will not treat you this way. He's not even part of our family." I run my fingers through his hair soothingly. I know how I can handle him. I hate him so much for what he's done to Caleb, but right now we have to be good in order to leave this ridiculous scandal!

I turn Caleb's face to mine and press my lips on his. His hands move to my waist and presses my body to his.

"I'm gonna finger-fuck the life out of you." He groans and a moan escapes my lips when he said that. "Take off your shorts and underwear." He instructs and I get off of him to take them off.

He sits me back down on his lap, his hands go to my hips then down to my thighs.

"I love you." He whispers to me.

"I love you." I reply with a huge smile. Not even an 'I love you' can explain how much I really do love him. His hand rests on my back and the other plays with my folds. I look into his beautiful hazel eyes as a moan escapes my lips.

"You're gorgeous." He whispers to me. He puts in three fingers in me and I moaned loudly. I love the way he makes me feel. Physically and emotionally.

"Caleb." I put my hand on his hand as he goes faster and faster. My head rolls back then I feel his lips on my neck.

"Come for me. Come all over my fingers, baby." My mouth gapes open as he hits the good stop, where I need him, and I feel the pit of my stomach tightening.

"Oh, Caleb." His lips connect with mine as I release. He pulls out his fingers from me and puts them in his mouth. I watch him lick them until there was nothing left.

"You still owe me the sex in the pool." He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Later, baby." He smacks my behind. "But right now, we have to go downstairs to see what the hell Matilde wants." I sigh and purse my lips.

"You ruined the moment." I scrunch my nose up. He just chuckles and kisses my cheek.
---

"Tell me why you and your brother are after us!" I yell at Matilde. I walk around in circles around the chair she's in. There are men in every corner, guns in their hands and looking straight as if I wasn't interrogating this bitch.

"Don't act stupid, Haizly! You know why. Valentino knows why! He's the reason why we want revenge!" I knew it! Valentino is always coming to us whenever he needs help with something. Maybe we're set up? Maybe he's making us look like the bad guys?

"Matilde, I seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about. Either you tell me or I'll take it out the wrong way." I raise my fist up in the air but don't hit her.

"Why don't you ask Valentino." She scoffs and leans back in the chair.

I will speak to him. After one more question.

"Why are you after us and not him?" She looks at me in a bored expression.

"He's the one who told us that you bombed Alessandro's territory. My eyes widen and time stops. I knew something was off with him. I knew he was up to something. Why the hell would he accuse us for that?

She sees my confused face. "I see you didn't know about that." I gulp and put a different face on. I don't know who to trust. She may be telling me a lie so we can all turn against each other and in that way she'll find a way to escape.

I just need more evidence.