chapter 15

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

"You fucking whore! You shouldn't have!" My father yells at my mom, who was sitting down on a chair in front of him while he yells his lungs out at her.

This was always the worst part of the day. It didn't matter the hour, it didn't matter if we had people over, he would constantly pick fights with my mom over little things. And I hated him with everything inside of me.

"Well you shouldn't have slept with all those whore's!" My mom fires back. "Maybe then I'd stop fucking your best friend." My mom licks her lips seductively, which only gets my father even more angry than he already is.

"Whore's? They aren't whore's, you are! You trapped me with these stupid kids, I have to work to provide for them! You probably got pregnant by my best friend, didn't you?" And it always goes back to this.

He yells at my mom for cheating on him, and he tells her that I am not his. He's deranged if he thinks that. I look exactly like him and it disgusts me. They've had this conversation so many times that I lost count of them.

My dad was always so paranoid and insecure about everything and everyone. He was this 'badass' in the streets but at home, he was just a dead-beat shit bag who was afraid that my mom would actually cheat on him.

He was just as pathetic than ever.

---

"I've looked everywhere for you." My father says with venom. I look at the gun in his hand. Did he do this to me? It's not that I'm surprised, I actually knew he's been wanting to do something bad to me the moment he thought I wasn't his. Why does he have to show up when there's already enough chaos.

"Why?" I ask him. I stand in front of Sean, but he stays put. Hannah goes behind him while I hear footsteps behind us.

My father paces in front of us. "You killed my son." I furrow my brows. His son? Which one? And from who?

"Which one?" I speak my thoughts. He rubs his chin that is growing facial hair. I am so confused right now, I haven't seen him in years and this is how we meet? How could I have killed his son if I have been focusing on important things than his fucked up life?

"The youngest one." My eyes widen. I haven't gone near him or his stupid psycho bitch-girlfriend. I would've remembered if I had killed someone else.

"Why would you assume it was me? I haven't seen you in five years." And I was doing fine without him.

"So you did kill him?" His voice cracks at the end.

"I said 'why would you assume it was me'? which is way different. I didn't kill your son." I can see the bags under his eyes from where I'm standing. His hair is messy and long from the sides, like he has given up everything. I get it he lost someone, but it wasn't me.

"You were the one at my house two years ago. I know it was you because you stole one of my shirts and sprayed cologne over it. You were the weakest one, I know it wasn't Cara or Josh. And also because I visited them," he shrugs.

He went near my family?! He has no right! They have done nothing to him. He's the one who always calls and tries to get us angry just so we can do something and he can report it to the law. But we were smarter than that. We've done nothing to him.

"You went to go visit my family!" I yell at him.

"They're my family, not yours! You left them with nothing but anger! How could you leave your own family?" I laugh. An actual laugh.

"I left my family because of you! And you shouldn't even be talking because as I re-call you left us when I was just nine! I was nine when you fucking left me! How do you think I felt? But don't worry, you were dead to me a long time ago." He clenches the gun in his hand.

"Don't you dare fucking say that! Your mother was the one who sent me away! She slept with one of my friends and that's why I had to leave."

"You are so full of shit, you know that, right? I know my mother well and she would never do that. I actually remember the night she told you she slept with one of them, but I was with her the entire week! Want to know why? Because you had everyone agaisnt her that she couldn't leave the damn house!" All the memories come crashing into my head like wind. All the torture he's done, all the beating, the drinking, the way he would make us starve.

"Stay away from my family! I mean it. You don't have the right to go near them."

"I'll kill them like you did to my son." He says slowly. I hear a gun click then look at his hand, he's gonna shoot me again.

"It wasn't me!"

"Yes it was! He ate one of those damn cookies, the paste went into his system and it screwed him up! He was in the hospital for two weeks until the paste actually killed him. I really thought he was going to make it, I prayed to God that he wouldn't take him away from me. But he did. And it's all your fault." He rises the gun to me and it went off. I opened my eyes to look at where he shot me but it wasn't on me.

I looked at him but he was on the ground. He held his hand to his chest, the blood was gushing out of the wound and his mouth.

I looked at Sean and the guys but it wasn't them.

"I'm gone one day and you already need my help." A smug familiar voice says from behind me. I turn to face Valentino.