Chapter 56

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

"So, how was your day?" Caleb asks when he sees me standing on the doorframe of our room. I sigh and walk over to him, faking exhaustion.

"Your sister," I paused to let out a grown. "can be a so bossy." I continued. Caleb chuckles.

"She's always been that way, though."

"I know." I go over to him and wrap my legs around him. I start playing with his hair, pushing it out of his way

"Is something wrong?" He asks. I blow out a breath and lean my head on his shoulder. I inhale his amazing scent. I don't ever want to leave this amazing comforting embrace.

"No, just nervous." I replied honestly.

"About?" He asks.

"The wedding. I'll no longer be Haizly Vasquez and we'll soon have to deal with married couple problems." He squints his eyes.

"Your not having second thoughts are you?" His eyes show hurt and confusion.

"No, no. I would never, hon." He smiles.

"Hon? I like that." I giggle.

"It's like how you call me babe."

"Do you like babe better or love?" He asks.

"Uh, both." I answer with a huge smile. He smiles back at me, then leans in to give me a kiss on the lips. Shivers go up my spine in one quick motion, making it noticeable. He just continues smiling which makes my cheeks heat.

"So, babe, how do you want to spend your night still being engaged but not married? Because I have a lot of things in mind that I want to do to you." I bite my lip.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I asked, sounding as seductive as I could be for him. I pecked his lips then trail them to his jaw then neck. A moan escapes his lips which makes me smile against his soft warm skin.

"I want to put you in positions we've never tried before." He turns us around in one quick motion which makes me gasp. He's on top of me, both of us breathing rapidly.

"What's stopping you?"

"Nothing, love, I just want to see your beautiful face right now before you get all sweaty." I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." His hand wraps around my neck, catching me by surprise.

"Are you going to do something about it?" I ask, wanting him to fuck me already. His breath fans my cheek, his hand is still on my neck so I lick his cheek.

"Fuck me." I tell him. In one quick motion he grabs me by the hood and carries me up. He walks us to the kitchen, his mouth on my neck making me moan.

"Caleb." I moaned. He put me down so my feet landed on the floor, but he didn't give me enough time to balance myself when he turned me around and bent me down.

"You're mine, and only mine. Any other fucker tries getting at you they're dead."

"Keep talking to me like that, Pa." He groans and pulls my jeans down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and that's when I hear his pants fall. I take off my shirt and everything until I am left with nothing on, same as Caleb.

"Ready?" He asks but he didn't give me enough time to nod or say anything when he pushed himself in from my behind. I moaned loudly. His hips moved against my butt making us clap together, making me wetter and wetter.

His hand went up from my waist to my breasts, groping them and massaging them. His lips kissed behind my ear and then my neck. I am sure there will be a mark on it once we're finished. The person who will do my hair and makeup will look at it and think things. But I honestly don't care. It's not like they've never gotten one before.

A moan escapes my lips when he thrusts harder in me. I feel the familiar pressure at the bottom of my stomach which makes me bend my head down on the counter, moans and screams coming from me. Caleb groans just when I did when I came.

He parts from me and slips his cock out.

"Fuck," he says out of breath. I turn around to face him and look down at our clothes on the floor.

"Fuck, indeed." I chuckled. "Okay but really, that was one hell of a fuck. No warning for anything." He frowned.

"I did give you a warning. I asked if you were ready."

"You didn't even give me time to say something or do something." I chuckled lightly. He is still frowning, seeming confused.

"I am so sorry." He says. Then I frown.

"Why?"

"Because I did it without you saying anything in return." I roll my eyes. I stepped closer to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the neck.

"Caleb, you know I wanted this. Stop feeling guilty. Remember what you said, I am yours." He smiles.

"Exactly. You're mine." He wraps his arms around my and gives me a tight hug. I giggle. My eyes avert to the window in our kitchen and my eyes go wide.

"Caleb, we had sex in front of the window." I parted from him. "Someone could have seen us."

"It's fine. They won't know it's us. They're too far away." I blow out a breath. I guess he's right. Either way, if someone actually came up to me or whispered something in front of me about us being the people having sex in front of the window, I will punch them. I don't care if it's a geeky middle school child or an 83 year old person.

Well actually depends.

What the fuck am I saying?

"I'm going in the shower." I say.

"Let me join you." Caleb says. I turn around faster than ever to stop him.

"Ha, no. No way. Last time you seduced me into having sex with you and I slipped and we never continued. So no." He pouts so I left before he could actually convince me again.
---

Guyssss, omg !!! The next chapter ! I literally can't wait for you guys to read it.