chapter 5

ALL I WANTED
Haizly

When I got home I saw Caleb still sitting on the couch. The TV is off and there is low music playing in the background. I set my stuff down and walk over to him.

"See, home and safe." I say with a grin. He looks at me and smiles back, putting his computer on the side next to him.

"Good. Now I can do something that I've been wanting to do to you since this morning." I bite my lip and straddle his lap. Or tried to, the jeans were a little hard before I made it.

"We haven't found any new information of Rafael, but we're not gonna stop." He lowly says to me. I sigh and nod. We need to come up with a plan. It has to be good and it has to be with no one getting killed, just talking. And Rafael is an idiot if he thinks we're going to war with him.

"Let's make a plan after this." I say as I grind myself on his cock. His breathcatches and a low moan escapes my lips. We take off our clothes in a matter of seconds and he is putting on the condom. I have yet to get on birth control, but I just don't like it.

I lower myself on him and we both groan. His hands go to my hips to steady me while mine stay on his shoulders.

"You look fucking gorgeous on top of me and taking the lead." Caleb groans. I gasp and started going up and down on his cock, feeling my insides turn to mush.

"Your doing this more often." He says then takes my breast in his mouth. I gasp and started going faster, his sucking on my nipple making it easier to reach my high.

"Oh, Caleb." I moan.

"That's it, baby, come for me." My mouth opens as moans escape my lips, then he leans in to kiss me. I love the way I feel with Caleb. The way he makes me feel with just one loving glance or the electrifying of his arm brushing on mine. I really never saw myself in this position before I fell for Caleb. I guess us moving in together changed everything for the better.

His hand goes to the back of my neck and holds me firmly as I ride him. My mouth hung open as moans escaped my lips. I felt his other hand go to the spot where I needed him and rubbed it. I moan as the feeling was incredible.

"Fuck, look at me." He says and our eyes connect. His head goes back in pleasure and after we release ourselves. I rest my face on his chest and hear his frantic heart-beat slow as he catches his breath.

"Haiz?" Caleb says softly, and I raise my head to look at him. His hand goes to my cheek and I lean my face on his hand. "I'm sorry I have to put you through this. I just never thought you and I would be together, mainly because you seemed to have liked Kayden at the time and because you just didn't like me." I lean in to kiss him.

"It was a good thing moving in with you, then." I smile and so does he. "I know you didn't want to put me through this, and I know that there's no way in hell that we could stop all this, but at least I still have you. I mean, through all the chaos we've been through? That's a hell lot to go through and still be together." He chuckles and nods. I lean in again to kiss him slowly then pull away.

"I got lucky with you, Haizly Rose Vasquez." A blush creeped up on my cheeks and I felt my heart flutter.

"I did too, Caleb James Scott." We chuckle and continue talking about how we were so dumb for wasting years and not being together.
-

Now we're in the building he owns while some guys try to investigate about Rafael. So far, we know that Alessandro's brother and so is Matilde, and that they're all still in Brazil.

"That's all you have?" Caleb asks the guy in front of us who is nervous around Caleb. His hand is shaky on the mouse and he's tense.

"Yes, sir." The guy replies. Caleb sighs and runs a hand on his face. I know he's stressed from all this and I'm eager to find out why the hell Rafael wants us dead. Does he even know how to handle a mafia?

"Sir, there's someone here to see you." A guy says as he walks in the room. Caleb and I look at each other.

"Stay here." I shake my head, too stubborn to follow his rules right now.

"No, I want to go." He sighs and shakes his head.

"Hai-," I cut him off.

"Caleb, we're working as a team right now. I'm going and that's final." I turn to walk away from him and I heard him sigh but follow me. We make it down to the first floor and into Caleb's office. Two guys are standing outside by the door, and three more in the office. I look by the desk and see a very familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" Caleb seethes as he look sat his father. Valentino stands from the chair in front of the desk and fixes his dirty white suit.

"Hello, son." Valentino says with a smile, as if nothing bad has happened in the past and he's here to see his son after a very long trip.

"Don't call me that. Tell me why you're here." Caleb roars. His veins pop out on his neck and his face is red. I stare at Valentino and wait for his answer.

"I have some things to tell you about Rafael." Valentino smirks and I immediately look up to Caleb. He and I both have a confused face. Will he actually tell us why they're after us?