chapter 34

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran

Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran (short version)

Way Down We Go- KALEO
---

After being with Karmen and all them, I decided that it was time to go. I know my mom won't like it if I visited, so I asked Karmen and Michelle if they could do me that favor. They said yes and will visit her tomorrow. I have yet to find out my mom's baby's name. But do I really want to know?

I get out of the house and start walking to my car when I hear the door open and close again. There were footsteps behind me and I knew who it was.

"Haiz." He says then grabs my arm. I look up at him. "You okay? You barely spoke to me in there." I let out a breath and put a strand of hair behind my ear. It's really cold out here, considering it is December. It hasn't snowed which feels weird.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I don't know why I didn't talk to him.

He gives me a questioning look. The dream I had today came to mind and my heart started pumping fast in my chest. With no warning I quickly wrap my arms around him and stuff my face into his chest. His arms go around me after a couple seconds.

"Caleb, please don't let me go." I say lowly. His hand goes to my head and keeps it there for comfort. I hate that the dream just keeps appearing every time I close my eyes. But being in Caleb's arms make me feel safe. Like if any danger out there will keep me safe because of him. And I know it's weird to say that, but it's true. That is how I feel. I feel warm in his embrace even if it's twenty degrees out here.

This is what love feels like. Isn't it?

"Hey, hey." Caleb says as he pulls apart from me but his hands on my hair were still there. I look up at him and see that he's scanning my face. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asks and I just couldn't tell him now. I don't want to talk about it here outside of his parents house. I want to go somewhere warm and talk this with him.

"C-can we go to my place, or something?" I ask him. He nods.

"Of course. Do you want to drive your car?" He asks and I nod. I don't want to leave my car here in case I need it in the morning. He walks me over to my car and makes sure I put on my seatbelt. I turn on the radio to have some music to cloud my mind, to make me forget about the dream even for a while.

When I get to my apartment I clean up a bit. Even if there is nothing to clean, I still make sure to have it cleaned. I am a complete germ freak and I have OCD when it comes to keeping things clean.

The door opened and I walk in the living room. Caleb walks in and takes off his coat. He walks over to me and I lead him to the kitchen and sit on the stool.

"Are you okay?" Caleb asks. He has that worry look in his face. I sigh and get ready to tell him about my nightmare. It all just felt real. The pain, the hurt. Why was I dead? I am probably thinking too much of this but I have paranoia. Maybe someone is out to get us? Me.

I start explaining to him my dream and he doesn't interrupt at all. He nods his head when I say something and it makes me feel good that he's listening.

"Haiz, I don't think it's nothing bad." He tells me. "I think you've had so much of this going on that you're scared someone is out to get you. And trust me, that has happened to me too. But I didn't let it get to me because in my position, I would end up dead." I look up at him. That isn't making this any better.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I just don't want you thinking too much of this. It's probably nothing. But I am always, always here." I get off the stool so I could sit on his lap. I caught him by surprise but he let me sit on him. My hand goes to his hair and my fingers run through his curls. His soft brown curls.

I don't really know what caused me to sit on his lap and run my fingers through his hair, but I like that I did. I want to be as close to him as possible because I miss him and I love him.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers to me. I look down at him, a smile on my own lips. I always hated that Caleb would tell me that, but deep down we both knew I loved it. He has trapped me in a beautiful romance I never knew I'd ever have. Or I'd ever feel. But I am so glad it's him and not someone else.

"Caleb." I groan as I hid my face on the crook of his neck. He chuckles and makes me look at him.

"I missed you." His eyes dart to my lips and the tension in the air shifted.

"I missed you, too." He then looks at my eyes and I moved my head closer. His lips landed on mine which moved in perfect sync with mine. My hand goes to the back of his head to bring us closer while one of his hands goes to my cheek.

"Let's go to my room." I tell him. He has an emotion in his eyes that I can't make out, but I brush it off when I get off his lap and we both go to my room.

I get on the bed and he takes off his shirt. I do that as well and take off my jeans. Once we're both naked, he goes on top of me and kisses me hard.

I miss his lips on mine. I miss running my fingers through his hair every time I wanted, because he'd let me. He likes the feeling.

He grabs a condom from the drawer and puts it on himself and I watch. He smiles and kisses me again. I lower myself on him and we both groan. His hands go to my hips and keeps them there while I put one of my hands on his hair and the other on his chest. I continue to ride him and our moans mixed together in the silence of the apartment.

My lips met his and my body moved at the same time. He turned us around and took control. He thrusted in me so fast that I clenched the sheets by my side. His hips slapped with mine, creating a noise.

His lips went to my neck and I let out a moan. I don't know what made him think that him telling me he cheated on me would be a better choice than to tell me what was going. We could've handled this together, and even if one of us got hurt at least we would be together. I wouldn't have been away from him for a whole week. But even if we take a break, we always find each other again at the end of the day.

His hand went in between us and started rubbing my clit, making the feeling even more sensual and great. I put my hand on his shaft and squeezed, making him groan in my ear.

"Keep doing that." He moans. I continue to do it as he works his hand and his hips on me.

He turns his head to look at me and the both of us have our mouths opened, moans and grunts coming out of us from the pleasure.

"You're so fucking wet." He groans which makes me whimper. I bite my lip and flutter my eyes closed, but then he says, "keep your eyes opened, baby," and so I do.

The feeling in the pit of stomach erupted and my head landed on the mattress. I let out a groan and soon after Caleb came. He got down on his knees and drew my hips up to his shoulders and started licking our cum together.

My hands went to his head to push him further down and he licked me clean. But instead of getting up after that, he made me come even more, except this time making me squirt in his mouth. A loud noise came out of my mouth and I squeezed the sheets by my side as the orgasm took over me.

He stood up and and licked his lips.

"I've never came like that before." I say.

He smiled. "Well then it looks like your going to start now." I gasp as he grabbed my ankles and dragged me to the edge of the bed.
---

Well . . . I hope enjoyed you perverted people !!! ;)
-n