chapter 18

Hazily
                                                                                ALL I WANTED

In the morning when I woke up, the sky still looked a little dark. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read 5:00 a.m. I turned around to face Caleb but he wasn't there. I frowned and leaned on my good elbow. His side looks like it's been left at least an hour ago. Considering it was a little fresh on not like his warm body.

I got up and looked outside the window. There were guys by the gate holding guns. Do they ever get a break?

I open the door that lead to the hallway. I walked down the stairs and I saw Caleb's office light on. I walked in slowly and Caleb looks up from what he was reading on a paper.

"Haizly?" He asks softly.

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you down here?" I ask him when I close the door behind me. He sighs and sets the paper down.

"I just had some thoughts. Nothing important." Something about his tone doesn't meet up with me. But I shake it off and walk over to him. "Are you okay? Is your arm hurting? Are you hungry? You didn't eat much." I shake my head. I like how worried he is for me.

"No, I'm fine. I just missed your arms around me in bed. Can you leave the paper's down here and come back to bed with me?" I gave him a pout. He looks at me and it's like he just couldn't say no. He stands up from his chair and we walk out of the office together.

We make up to our bedroom and straight to bed. My head is on his chest while his arm is around me and tickling random shapes on my warm skin.

"Have you heard anything from my dad?" I ask him quietly.

"He woke up not too long ago. He wanted to leave but of course the doctor's restrained him to the bed."

"What about Karen? Has she done anything? Has she gone to see him? If she hasn't then I hope it porves to my dad that she just wanted him to ruin my life." Caleb sighs and removes his body from mine to face me completely.

"Haizly, Karen is downstairs in the basement. I was going to tell you yesterday but I was distracted. You can check on her in the morning." I nod and he kisses me on the lips. The kiss is slow but passionate. I move my bad arm to go to his hair but hissed.

"You shouldn't be doing anything with that arm, Haizly." He firmly tells me.

"I know, but it's being a little bitch right now. I just want to kiss you." He smiles and lies down on the bed while bringing me on top of him.

"You do have painkillers, right?" He asks and I nod.

"I took some before bed, but they must've worn off when I woke up." I shrug. It does hurt and I have to be cleaning it once in a while or it'll get infected.

"Just as long as you take them." I nod and lean down to kiss him. His hands go to my waist and with my good hand I play with his curls.

"Caleb." I moan. I look into his eyes. "I want to suck your cock." He groans and throws his head back on the pillow. I smirk and get off of him. He helps me with his jeans and he throws them across the room. I go under the blankets and kiss his tip first. I heard his breath catch and I take him into my mouth. With my free hand I grab the part that doesn't fit in my mouth and move it in the speed of my head bobbing up and down.

"Fuck, baby." He moans. His hand goes to my head and tugs at my hair. It makes my middle part ache. I want him to take me too, to fuck me all over until we're exhausted.

I felt him clench but he pulls my head up from his cock. I looked at him in confusion.

"I want your pussy wrapped around me baby." I bite my lip and take off my underwear. I sit on top of him first before his cock entered me. We both moaned and my hand goes to the headboard. I start riding him fast and the wood hits the wall with loud thuds but we don't care.

"I love you, baby." He says. I look down at me then press my lips on his. His hands squeeze my hips and it makes me groan. The hand that was on the headboard goes to his hair and pulls on it roughly, but I only got a groan in reward. I know he likes it when I do that, he groans and moans my name when I do, telling me he likes it. His fingernails dig into the skin of my hips and my eyes roll back at the intense pleasure.

"I love you." I reply to him. His mouth goes to my neck and I go even faster. I kept hitting the good spot and I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach.

"Go slower, baby." Caleb says with a bite of his lip. I do as told, even though it's hard to control myself since we're always going hard and rough. I look down at him and see him already staring at me. We both shake as we release ourselves. I lay my head on his chest and pant. I can hear his loud heartbeat in my ear, his breathing is fast. After a while of me leaning on him and hearing his breathing slowing down, I look up to look at him and see his eyes closed.

"Caleb?" I call for him lowly. He hums but doesn't open his eyes to look at me. "I want a family with you." I tell him softly and slowly. He still doesn't open his eyes and I think he's going to sleep now. He must be so exhausted. He works for the mafia and has to deal with Rafael, my dad, and this whole war thing. I do think a lot about having kids with Caleb. There's a part of me that's ready to have kids and to have a serious relationship with Caleb, but the other half of me is telling me to wait. To not rush things. I'm scared of having kids, and just the image of having kids to raise frightens me, I'll have to watch them everyday, worry about them, feed them.

But then again, am I doing this to make him happy or to make myself happy?

I sigh, turn around and grab my phone from my nightstand and send a text to Valentino.

I don't know how or why, but I trust you. If you let me down I will make sure you'll end up in my basement. But, we have to start doing something about Rafael. We need information about him and Matilde.

Not even a second later he replied.

You can trust me. I want to help and get Rafael's ass out of your lives. I can go over today and work with some of Caleb's guys to get some info.

That'd be great. You do that while I interrogate Matilde.

Sounds like a deal.

Yeah, yeah.

I hope we finish this war.

—-

Hope you enjoyed, I got a lot of editing on this story. Like, a lot! Vote, comment, and share! <3