chapter 69

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

"Finally, you're here." I say when Kayden walks in the door. He smiles and walks over to me and hugs me.

"I didn't take long, did I?" He asks with a furrowed look on his face and I just shake my head.

"No, you weren't. I'm just exaggerating, I just missed you." I hug him again only this time I squeeze him. He didn't seem to budge but he wrapped his arms around me.

"Kayden." We hear Caleb says from behind me. I pull away from Kayden and look at Caleb. Caleb smiles and walks over to Kayden and gives him a bro hug.

"Hey, how was the honeymoon?" Kayden asks when they break apart.

"It was amazing." I say.

"It really was. My favorite was Washington. We both had a blast up there." I nod.

"We did. But obviously my favorite was Oregon."

After that we all got in a conversation about random things. We talked about the places we went to and the people who we ran away from because I couldn't stop giggling and the lady thought I was laughing at her so she kicked us out, then when she did that I pulled both my middle fingers out and yelled out a "fuck you" to her which made her brothers run after us.

I had to stop Caleb from grabbing his gun. For once I wanted something normal and I got it. We ran all the way to the car and drove away as fast as we could.

Kayden filled is in on his artwork and how some people have been wanting to buy his works for a good amount of money. He's debating wether to have the £11,000 or the £12,000. I told him to take the one with the highest money to which he nodded and said "I think I just might do that" which made me and Caleb nod.

After that, Caleb got wine for us and we all just kind of talked nonsense. Then Kayden had to stay since we didn't trust him driving home.

Caleb and I settled in our bedroom, my legs moving around the cold sheets. I sigh when I lean my back on the bed. Painting is so stressful.

"Did you know Valentino was getting out of prison?" I yell at Caleb since he was in the bathroom washing his face.

"Yeah." He replied.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I ask. I hear him sigh then turn off the light and walk in the room. He had a towel around his lower waist and he still had drips of water on his stomach. I bite my lip.

"He wanted it to be a surprise. Literally, he wanted to surprise you." I smile. I really like that Val and I got close through all this. And I'm also very glad that he took the blame on Caleb's business to make up for time. Caleb really needs closure with Val, even if he says he doesn't want to, he needs to.

"Well that was . . . surprising." He chuckles.

"I know. It surprised me, too." He took off the towel and put it on the chair we have by the door. I stare at his perfectly round ass and was waiting for him to turn around so I can see his front. I continued to bite my lip, imagining the things I can do to that man.

He puts on his briefs, then turns around to face me.

"Yeah, he's actually been really weird ever since he got out." I frown.

"How so?" I ask.

"He just asks a lot of questions about how our relationship is doing, how I'm doing- it's just weird. He's never done that before." I smile. Caleb puts lotion on his face then walks over to me then sits on the bed.

"Well I think he's still trying to make up some time for you. I know you say he probably doesn't love you, but trust me, he's trying." He groans then leans back on the bed. I scoot over to rest my chin on his chest to look at him.

"You look really good from this angle." I mumble. He chuckles and puts his hands on his face. "Oh, is Caleb Scott blushing?" I ask, playfulness in my tone.

"Oh shush. C'mere." I stood on my knees and I straddle him. He looks up at me, a small smile on his face. He's so handsome. I'm so glad he's all mine.

His hands go to my hips then go down then back up again.

"Your legs are smooth." He says.

"When aren't they?" I ask.

"Your kidding, right? You become a bear in winter. That's your thing to keep you warm as well." I smack his chest and he laughs, sending vibrations throughout my whole body.

"You jerk. That's only because it's winter and I don't wear shorts or anything else." He shrugs.

"Hm, you mean the light ones that show your ass really well?" I scoff.

"Could be those." I whisper. He smiles, grabs my neck and pulls me down to kiss him.

"I'll rip those shorts off you in no time and fuck you where we are there in the moment." A blush creeps up my cheeks.

"How about now?" I ask.

"Already ahead of you, baby." He turns us around so now he is on top of me. His hands travel from my legs to the pit of my stomach.

I'm already panting and waiting for him to do something to me. His fingers tickle over me, making me moan quietly.

"Don't be a tease." I say. He just chuckles and gets on his knees to pull out his cock. I'm only wearing his white t-shirt with panties, so it makes it easier for the both of us.

He hovers over me and pulls aside my panties. He grabs his dick and rubs the tip of it on me, making me moan and my legs quiver.

"So wet." He says. He pushed himself in, making me gasp and dig my nails into his arms. He slides in and out in a slow pace, his breath fans my neck when he lowers his head to kiss my neck. His pace goes a little faster when he starts to suck on my neck. My legs wrap around his waist to pull him closer to me.

I turned us around so that I am now on top so that I could ride him. His hands travel up and down my hips, his nails digging into them but I don't care, I'm in between pleasure and pain from his nails. But I won't move his hands away, I like this feeling.

"Look at me." He says. I do, we lock eyes and I can feel butterflies in my stomach again. "You feel so good." He says through groans. I smile.

"Yeah? You feel good inside of me, make me cum, Papi." I say as I started going s little faster.

He turns us around and went deeper inside me, making me grip on the bedsheets.

"You like that, Mami?" He asks, grunting. His hand goes to the back of my neck and kisses me with force.

"Yes, fuck me!" I screamed. He kept going a fast pace until I came. We both came at the same time.

"Do you think Kayden heard us?" I ask, a chuckle escaping from me.

"Nah. He's probably dead asleep." I giggle and move close to him and lay my head on his chest.
---

I still cannot write smut ! I'm cringing.

-n