chapter 70

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

After I showered and cleaned up the living room, I changed into a maroon dress with a slit on my leg and thin straps.

I curled my hair and applied makeup. When I wear makeup I always have to match with what I'm wearing. So I do maroon eyeshadow.

Caleb put on a black suit with a white dress shirt. I love the way he looks in them. It makes him look more manly and just hot.

He didn't mess with his hair since it was a little too curly today.

Kayden left early this morning to change but he's coming back later today. So is Hannah and Eric. Valentino is getting ready here since he practically brought his whole wardrobe here last night without Caleb and I noticing.

I don't think he'll stay for long though until he looks for his own place.

"The guests should be arriving some time now. I've hired some people to walk around with platters." I smile and nod.

"Do you think the living room looks good? I tried to get it the way I wanted it to look." I say, worried that I might've messed up the whole thing.

"Is it how you imagined it?" He asks and I nod. "then there's no problem, babe." A smile of relief made it to my face. He kisses my cheek then walks out of the room. I sigh and look around for my shoes. I don't know which ones to wear. I don't want to wear black ones, I feel like it'll look too weird with the dress.

I out on white heel wedges with the strap around my ankle. These shoes are really cute. I never thought I'd ever pull of heels, I only ever wore vans because I was "too cool" for heels.

And now here I am.

I have hoop earrings with some crystal dangling in it.

I look more professional right now than what I looked like at MECS.

I decided not to mess with anything since I'll probably ruin it. I walked out of the room, my heels clicking on the floor, sending echoes around the long hallway.

I walk down the stairs and I see the guests arriving. Caleb was by the stairs talking to Sean when Caleb catches Sean looking up at me. Caleb turns around and watches as I walk to him.

"You look gorgeous, baby." Caleb says as he kisses my cheek again. A blush makes it to my face and I peck his lips.

"You don't look so bad, hon." I say with a chuckle. Caleb's hand rests on my waist as he greets people. Sean stood close, probably waiting for some commotion to happen. I just hope nothing happens tonight.

"Congrats on your marriage." I hear a girls voice say to Caleb. I turn to look at them and Caleb has took his hand off my waist to hug her. I have no idea who she is and she does not seem familiar.

"Thank you." Caleb says then pulls away. "This is Haizly, my wife." Caleb says. The girl looks at me and extends a hand out for me to shake. I take it and shake it lightly.

"This is Brianna. We worked together before you and I got engaged." I smiled. No wonder I've never heard of her.

"Well it was nice meeting you." I tell her.