chapter 87

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

I stayed in the room with Caleb until Karmen, Michelle, and Kayden came. It was just them, though, they didn't want the kids to be loud. Hannah came shortly after them and we all just talked. A couple more minutes of all of us talking, Sean came back in the room.

"Sir," he says, his eyes not holding the same guard he has when I see him all the time. Caleb looks at me first but I don't know what he's thinking, but I know it isn't good.

"Can you guys excuse us for a moment, please." Caleb says, the whole room silent. I was about to stand up when Caleb grabbed my arm. I sit back down and Sean proceeds. I couldn't believe what Sean had just said. It felt like my heart stopped and my breathing. It wasn't like last night when I had a panic attack. This isn't even a panic attack, I don't even know what this is. Shock? Death? Anything.

"Sorry, sir." Sean says.

"It's fine. Have you seen Valentino?" Caleb asks.

"No, not since yesterday before all this happened. But if you want I can contact him." Caleb shakes his head.

"No, it's fine. Call up Eric instead, please." Sean nods then leaves the room. I look at Caleb and he sighs. The tears come out as I stare at him.

"No, no, baby. It's only temporary." I shake my head. Caleb has been sentenced to prison for two years for trafficking drugs and money from across the world. And also for causing a commotion last night.

"Temporary? Caleb, it's two years." Caleb just sighs and tugs at my hand to come closer. I do so.

"Valentino did something bad like this, too. He only got six months in prison. I can maybe cut it short for being good in there." I shake my head.

"You better be good or I will make sure you are." He chuckles and kisses my cheek. Everyone else comes back in and Caleb tells them the news. Karmen didn't take it very well. She was shouting at him for being this way and that if he doesn't get his act together he's going to end up dead. Then she put the blame on me for not saying anything to him about this which then resulted to Caleb telling his mom that it wasn't my fault and that I've been telling him that for three years already. She then apologized but still cussed Caleb out.

A couple days later Caleb got to leave the hospital, but today is when he has to turn himself in. It breaks my heart that he's doing this. For two years. I have to wait two years for him to be released, and maybe six months. That's if he's good. But it's hard to tell when it comes to Caleb and the mafia.

Outside of the prison, Caleb gives me the hugest hug and kiss. His hands held on to me tightly while mine were fisting his suit jacket. He already said his goodbyes to his mom, Michelle, Kayden and his step brother's. He even said goodbye to Katherine to which she just laughed, unaware of what is going on around her.

"Okay, it's my turn." Eric says as he shoves me away from Caleb and gives him a hug. Caleb looks at me and I chuckle. "I'm going to miss you honey." Eric says which causes me to laugh.

"You're just happy you get to be boss for two years." Eric pulls away.

"Yeah, yeah. But ima miss you." He gives him another hug and a kiss on each cheek. Caleb pushes him off of him then grabs me again.

"Oh, so you pick the girl instead of me? Rude." I look back at him and he has his arms crossed over his chest.

"Don't be so sad, Eric. It's not his fault he came out straight." Eric gasps in shock then starts laughing. Caleb nudges my arm before giving me one last kiss, Eric in the background laughing.

"Love you." He says in a whisper.

"I love you." I replied, a happy but yet sad smile on my face. He pecks my lips before walking over to the gates.

"Don't do anything stupid, Eric!" Caleb yells.

"No promises!" Eric replies. Caleb gives him a glare and I just chuckle. Eric and I go back into the car and we start driving back home.

"You guys are so loud during sex." Eric suddenly says. My eyes widened.

"What?" I ask.

"Yeah. Last night, today in the morning and the afternoon. You guys were being loud." I could feel my cheeks heat up as well as my ears.

"Eric." I swat at him. He just laughs.

We take a moment of silence, the only thing we could hear was the radio. My mind went back to last night and how Crystal was here and we were looking for her in London. Fucking Cecilia. I should have known that something sketchy was with her. I can sense when someone is, it's my power to this.

"Did anyone ever get Crystal?" I ask Eric.

"No. She's still out there somewhere. She didn't show up with the men she brought over at the house." My anger boils. I will find her and make her pay for everything she has made Caleb and I go through. What about her father? Why doesn't he do anything to keep her ass calm with this? Or does he not say no to her because he's afraid of her? I hate parents like that.

"Will we try to find her?" I ask.

"We? Caleb told me not to include you in this." I scoff.

"He may have told you that, but I am his wife and I get to know these stuff as well. Keep anything from me and I will chop off your dick and flush it down the toilet so the doctor's won't have anything to put back." Eric's eyes widens.

"You can put back a dick?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes. So tell me and you'll keep it. If you don't, you know what'll happen." I smirked at him. Eric sighs and shakes his head.

"You and Caleb are some kind of breed, aren't ya?" He says, still shaking his head. I chuckled and looked outside the window.

Once we were at my house, I made my way to the basement to talk to Cecilia. I haven't done this in such a long time. I find her cell and smile.

"Found you." She looks up at me.

"If you want answers, I already gave them to Eric." I frowned. That dick. Ha, ironic.

"What kind of answers did you give him?" I ask.

"I gave him the location I last saw her, the place she goes to most, and where she is staying. I don't know if he has her already, though. She moves fast so she may have escaped this city." I frowned. My hands turned into fists and I could feel my blood boil.

"Hey, uh, how is Kayden? Did he get hurt?" She asks. I look at her and I smirked.

"Does someone have a crush?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "No, he's safe." She smiles and nods.

"Good. He's a good guy, keep him safe."

"Your crushing hard." She groans.

"No, I don't date." I scoff.

"I'm pretty sure you're longing for Kayden right now. If you want, I can hook you guys up." She looks at me.

"I'm in here."

"And prove to me you're on our side and you'll be off with Kayden." She nods.

"Like I said, I gave the answers to Eric. I fucking hate Crystal. She abused me all the time and blackmailed me into doing this with her. You have to trust me." I hum.

"It's hard to believe people nowadays." She looks at me then closes her eyes. I walk away from her cell and up the stairs.
---
'(•π•)'

I dunno what that face thing was, I just thought if it. But it looks like a bear, sort of. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.
-n