chapter 48

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

Turns out Crystal moved to London. No one has a clue about her dad nor we want to know. We're just going to let her get away with this. But for now Caleb is planning on being secretive.

He never told me about the shootout at the club. It was sad for all the people who died. I overheard Eric and Caleb talking about what he did to the witnesses. He threatened them to not tell the cops anything.

Karmen hasn't spoken to the both of us. We decided to give her some time to think.

We also talked through about what happened when he thought it was me who told Karmen.

I'm glad we worked it out.

But now Hannah is helping me and Kayden with decorations for our graduation. She keeps insisting on buying some hats but Kayden and I disagree.

"Hannah, how about-,"

"Oh my God, balloons!" Hannah shrieks. "We can put some confetti in it and then you guys will pop it at the end of the day." That isn't a bad idea. I'd so do it.

"Sounds good." Kayden says. Hannah grabbed two and put them in the cart. We continued to shop and got everything we needed, we headed back to my apartment and watched a movie.

"Wait, so my mom knows?" Hannah asks in shock. I nod. "I hope I don't get in trouble."

"Does my mom know?" Kayden asks.

"I don't know. I didn't want to ask because she was already furious." Would Karmen tell Michelle? I think Michelle would have told Kayden if she knew, no?

"Hannah?" Eric called as he came in the apartment. Hannah looked over at him. "Come." She nods and stands from the couch.

"I'll see you two birds later." She waves and skips to the door. Kayden sighs and leans back on the couch.

"My mom would freak if I knew and didn't tell her. I mean, we always tell each other everything." Kayden tells me with a sad sigh. I put my hand on his shoulder and give it a little squeeze.

"With something like this? I wouldn't want to know." I tell him honestly. "When Caleb first told me I was shocked. I didn't want anything to do with the mafia, but if I really loved him then I'd stick through it. It got old and all I asked for Caleb was to quit, but you can't quit it if you wanted to. "

"Sixteen?" He refers to when Caleb got in the mafia. "What kind of teenager thinks of that?" He asks.

"Well, Capone did." He looks at me and laughs.

"Besides Capone. Caleb didn't seem like the kind to run a mafia. He semmed like the kind to rob a shop and get over it as he grew." I shrug.

We did rob shops and got away with it. Mostly me. I was a bad friend and left them all there to take the blame and leave me out of it. It's quite funny now that I think of it. And it's also a little weird that they would all still hang out with me even though I put the blame on them.

We continued talking about Caleb's mafia and other mafias that I've come across with.

When he left Caleb came home and we ordered a pizza. We also watched a few films before going to bed.
---

"You're graduating!" Caleb yelled. I groaned and threw an arm in the air to aim at him to shut up, but he wasn't behind me. No, instead he was walking over to me while dancing. I opened an eye and saw that he was only in his boxers.

"Caleb, be generous and shut up." I groan.

"Oh c'mon, baby. You have to wake up anyway." A smirk came to my face and I rolled over to look at him.

"Then can you do something else for me?" I ask. He smiles and sits beside me.

"And what is that?"

"A c-,"

"You want me to eat you out before the big day, eh?" He says and I felt my cheeks heat up. Did I sound seductive? If so, I didn't mean to. I just wanted him to make me a coffee. A coffee in shower sounds great right now. But so does what he's offering.

"I was going to ask for a coffee, but that sounds better." He hops on top of me and removes the warm sheets off my body to put it on him and over my body again.

He starts kissing my exposed stomach all the way down to my thighs. His kisses were wet and warm, just what I needed to wake up to. His fingers hooked around my underwear and brought them down to my legs and over my ankles. He spread my knees apart and I let out a quiet moan.

"So wet." He tells me. I felt his finger slide in me then come out. It felt so good.

"Caleb." I moan. "Please." On of my hands went to his hair while the other held the blankets up to my chest.

"Please, what baby?" He says.

Is he serious? I hate when he's being such a tease and makes me beg for what I want. What I need from him.

"Caleb, eat me." I let out a gasp when two of his fingers went in me and he started sucking on me sex. My hand on his hair started clenching and pulling but all I got from him were groans.

I felt so incredible right now that I didnt want him to stop. I moved my hips off the bed but he pushed me back down, telling me to relax. I did as told and came shortly after.

He came up from the covers and kissed me. His fingers went to my pussy and brought them back to my face.

"Lick them." I looked at him like if he were crazy. "Taste yourself, you tatse amazing." With furrowed brows I took his fingers in my mouth. His lips parted as he watched me. It's an odd taste. But he seems to like the view and do what he just did.

"Fuck, am I the luckiest man?" He whispers. I smile and kiss his lips.

And after this graduation shit, we get married. Finally married.
---
i literally cannot write smut. i guess it's just not for me because the more i try to write it, the less i can't think of any ideas. and i'm cringing !
-n <3