chapter 29

Caleb
ALL I WANTED

I Need You- M83

I'm a Wanted Man- Royal Deluxe

Play God- Sam Fender
---

People start coming from upstairs and start shooting down here. I shoot at the person who was about to shoot Jackson but I got him first. The one who was next to him watched him as he fell down the stairs.

In the mean time I shot his leg then his arm. Jackson then shot his head and I smirked. He looked over at me and nodded. We all separated into corners and shot at them.

I looked around to look for Haizly but she wasn't here. I look at Sean and mouthed to him "where is Haizly"? but he just shrugs then starts shooting at the guys.

I make my way into the kitchen and see the back door opened. Did they take her? Why wasn't I looking? She was in my arms one minute and the next is like a blur.

Guys started coming in from the door and I ducked down. I see Jackson come in then shoot at the people. While he's doing that I rise up and shoot at them too.

I hear a groan and when I look to my side Jackson was on the floor with a bloody leg.

Fuck.

I shoot at the guy who was aiming at me then the to the guy beside him. I go to Jackson and press on his wound.

"Ow!" He winces. I apologize then Sean comes in the room, along with Will and George.

"Take care of him. I have to go find Haizly!" They nod and I get up from the floor and get out of the door. There is shooting out here and when I look up, one of Rafael's guys shoots at me but it went past. It only scratched me a little, but fuck that burned.

I aim to him and shoot his leg making him fall to the ground in a loud thud. His head hits the ground and blood rushes out. I look at him in disgust then go into the woods.

I heard Haizly ask Will where the plane landed and I wondered why she would need to know. So maybe she's there and no one has caught her yet.

The plane landed not too far but somewhere where no one could see. I run as fast as I could but then I hear footsteps behind me. I stop and turn around, but no one was there. I frown and walk backwards but my gun still aiming up.

These motherfuckers don't give a crap if they start fires in the woods. They will kill you in any way. So if they drop something on me and it explodes, not only do I die but so do they. And our army.

I start running to the direction of where the plane is supposed to be. I look to my side and see someone jumping over the bushes as they run in my speed. I pick up my pace and I see some light from the other side.

Then out of nowhere, I got tackled to the floor in full force. My back landed on a tree trunk and I groaned. The guy on top of me starts punching me so I turned us around and took control.

My fist connected with his jaw then his nose. I just couldn't stop. This anger in me from what Rafael has caused got me to take it out on him.

It looks like he lost conscience so I get up, grab my gun and shoot him in the head. Blood splatters everywhere and I watch as he stops breathing.

I just need to find Haizly.

I run to the way I was supposed to head to before he jumped me. When I get to the end where the light is, the plane is sitting there with four guys surrounding it.

"Caleb, what are you doing here?" I hear Haizly ask. I look to her and furrow my brows.

"Me? What are you doing here?" I ask in a harsh tone. She nods to the guys by the plane and I don't get it. What is she trying to do? Kill them all and just leave? There will be nothing good out of that since there are still guys out here who could easily get on the plane and leave.

"What do you mean?" I ask a bit too loud and she hushed me. We get down behind the bushes and we watch as one of the guys turn their heads to where we were.

"Haizly, what are you trying to do?" I whisper and she looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. They still have that spark in them whenever I look at them.

I hate what I had to do for her. It was just to keep her safe and I know I made her hate me for what I had to do.

"I learned this thing back in high school in biology. It had to do with planes. I've always wanted to do it." She whispers back. I stare at her as she keeps her gaze on the guys. She squeezes the gun in her hand and turns her knuckles white. I know she knows I'm staring at her. She always hates it when I stare at her and say that she's beautiful. I wish she could see what I see, because truly she is one beautiful woman.

I don't deserve her.

"What's that?" I ask softly. Maybe if I speak so softly to her she won't hate me as much?

"Explosions. Then in that way they won't have a way to get back to New York for a couple hours." I look at her with a smirk. She's my girl. Or was. I don't know.

"Okay, but do we kill them?" I ask her. She nods silently as she goes back to watching them.

Haizly steps on a leaf and again, his head snaps towards where we were. Haizly and I look at each other. He's walking over.

"I distract him and you shoot." I tell her. She nods but before we could get up we hear a loud gun shot and the guy who was coming over to us drops to the floor. Haizly and I look at each other in confusion.

Then the rest of the guys went down. What is going on? Who is doing this?

"You guys go," we hear Valentino say from behind us. Haizly and I get up and we go towards the plane. Haizly and I go into the plane and we go to the center of the plane.

"There is always fuel in the bottom of the plane. The fire will go through every vent there is down here and it will explode in seconds. So we have to get out of here quick." She explains and I nod.

How does she know so much about this? And what kind of teacher was making her learn about this? Weird.

She hands me her gun then pulls out gas and a lighter.

"When I turn on the lighter, we run." She tells me and I nod with a confused look. She blows in a breath before lighting it up and it happened so fast when we ran away.

We jump off the steps and the place exploded. I grabbed Haizly's body and turned her around so I could hit the ground and she'd land on me.

I groan as my body hits the hard ground, but I'd rather me hit the ground than her.

"What kind of teacher teaches that?" I ask in a groggy groan. She looks up at me and my heart flutters. She's the only person that will make me feel this way. Only her.

"Ms. Ramirez. Some kid asked her something about the wires in the car and how we can turn it on by wiring it. Then it turned into explosions." She shrugs. I get up and I grab her warm hand, bringing her up with me.

"Weird." I say and she nods.
---

I started school today :| it's sad that i lost my headphones because now i won't have any music to rescue me from this hell hole.

I've been listening a lot to Shawn's new song "Wonder", obsessed!!! If you haven't listened to it yet, go do it!!!

anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll try to get the next one up some time today, after school.

-n <3