Chapter 60

Caleb
ALL I WANTED

Haizly couldn't keep her eyes away from the window afterwards. Not even when I put my hand under the small table between us to touch her legs. Her smooth legs. Instead she swatted at my hand and kept looking out the window, pointing out the Empire Building along with Lady Liberty. She acts like she's never seen them up close before, but I love her reaction to all this.

She fell asleep shortly after that so I pulled out my phone to check on the latest updates Will has sent me. There's nothing new, but after our honeymoon I will have to be attending a Ball for one of my enemies. Turns out he's trying to take over my own business by being "friends" with me, but I knew from the very beginning that he was a fake.

So when I'm at the Ball, I'd either have to kill him or threaten him. But I prefer to kill him because even though I'll threaten him with something, he'll still come after me.

I don't know how Haizly will feel about this, but I'd rather her be upset with me than for her to not have me around anymore. So I have to do what can keep Haizly and I safe.

But I'll worry about that later.

"Sir, we will be hitting ground in a couple minutes." The flight attendant tells me. I nod and she walks away. I turn my look back to my phone and see that the time was three in the morning. I turned off the cell phone and decided to wake Haizly up.

"Haiz, baby." I shake her shoulder softly. "Haizly, wake up. We're almost here." I say again softly. I shook her a little rougher this time to which she opens her eyes, but just as she did I felt the plane go down. Haizly's eyes go wide and she looks around the room.

"Caleb! We're falling!" She screams in panic.

"Haizly, no we're not. Chill, take a breath. We're fine, baby." I say then grab her hands to calm her.

"You asshole, you fucking scared me." She swats at my hands and looks out the window. Her nails dug into my hands when the plane hit the ground and I gasped.

"Ow." I say.

"It's what you get!" She just says. I shake my head at her, my eyes squinting in the process.

After a couple more seconds the flight attendant comes out.

"We will be getting your bags out of the storage. Is there anything you guys need before you exit the plane?" She asks.

I look at Haizly and she asks for a water. The flight attendant nods then walks into the back.

"I didn't know you had an attendant." She whispers to me.

"Hired her for the night. She doesn't come with the plane. But I don't know why I hired her if we didn't even ask for anything throughout the night."

"I would've if you told me she was here. I would not walk in here while we're in the air." She chuckles. I shake my head, a smile on my face at her cuteness and stubbornness.

When we got off the plane and into a car, Haizly kept talking about she couldn't wait to go to the bridge tomorrow. Or today. Whatever.

I parked the car a hotel and got everything up in a hurry.

Once in there and our luggage in the room, I grabbed Haizly's hand and dragged her to the bedroom.

"So Mrs. Scott, how would you like for our night to be? Sex on the bed? Or sex in the hot tub?" I ask in her ear softly, my hand going up and down her arm.

"Both." She says.

"Great choice, love." Without hesitation I threw her on the bed, but made sure not to be as rough. I don't like being too rough on Haiz, even though she's a wild one and will do anything.

I took off her shorts, along with her pink panties and three them to the floor. I spread her knees apart and looked at her middle part, finding it exciting to see that she was already wet for me.

"Fuck, baby." I say. My face goes down in between her thighs and my tongue goes in between her slits. She gasps and spreads her legs wider for me, her hands going to my hair and pulling it softly. I frown into her, and I started sucking on her clit.

"Oh, Caleb." She moans. "Harder!" She screams and I do as told. Her chest is heaving fast and I stop before she could come. She looks at me with a frown. "Why'd you stop?" She asks.

"I don't want you to come yet. Take off your shirt." She bites her lip and does what I told her to do. I get off the bed and take off my clothes, grabbing a condom in the process. I put it on and walked over to the side of the and got on top of her.

Our lips found each other and we kissed passionately. I grabbed my cock and rubbed my tip on her pussy. She gasps, as do I. Her hands are on my cheeks while my arm is wrapped around her waist. I entered her in one quick motion, making her head go up to face mine.

I slide out then go back in roughly.

"Fuck." I groan.

Haizly's moans mix with the sound of the bed squeaking and along with my groans. Her legs wrap around me and pushed me deeper in her.

"Papi!" She moans out loud. Her calling me that will push me over the edge in no time.

"Say it again, beautiful." I groan in her ear as I kept pushing myself hard in her.

"Fuck, Papi harder!" I bit her neck and made sure to leave a mark on her beautiful skin.

"Come. Come for me." Haizly gasps and her head goes back on the pillow. I orgasmed at the same time as Haizly, the both of us breathing rather roughly. I got off of herz her weak legs unwrapping themselves from around me. I let out a breath and looked at Haizly.

"You good?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Alright. I just need to catch my breath." She chuckles softly. I smile at her. She's so beautiful, and for what? But she's all mine, only mine and forever mine. Always.

"Wanna go again?" I ask and she quickly gets up and the next thing we know we're catching our breath after another orgasm. She can take up to three in less than in hour.
---

I literally imagine these series as movies :( I don't think they'll ever be into movies, but I still like to imagine my characters coming to life on screen.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. I can't write smut for shit XD
-n