Chapter 63

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

Two Days Later In Washington:

My phone started ringing from the bedside table so I grabbed it to see who it was. It was Hannah. I frown and answer the call, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, how's it going? Anything freaky?" She asks in a playful tone. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"That is secret. But it's going great. We've been to at least four cities in the past four days. But I have to say, Oregon has got to be my favorite now."

"Caleb told me you wanted to look for a house there? Why?" She asks.

"Have you been to Oregon? Literally the most chill and beautiful place I've been to. Unlike New York that will have a car horn in your ear every two seconds." I roll my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I love the noise of New York. Just not the honking and the constant chatter I hear outside the apartment. Or the traffic. The traffic is really bad, especially at night. I don't know why my mom decided to move to New York if she doesn't like the weather in winter. She hates the cold, and she was going to go to Florida, but no, she chose New York. Which I only like for the winter.

"No, I've never been there. But don't move away, I need you guys here. It get lonely just being Eric, Katherine and I." I can already see her frown. I sigh.

"Caleb said no either way." I say, disappointed.

"Really?" She asks, but this time more cheerfully.

"Ya, so you'll be seeing us at home when we get there."

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure you were coming back home. Bye, love you." She says then hangs up before I could reply back to her. Caleb walks in the room, he was fixing his dress-shirt sleeve but he seemed to keep struggling.

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm.

"So, who was that?" He asks.

"Uh, just Hannah." I replied.

"I'm guessing she was telling you to stay back in New York?" He asks and I nod. After I was done fixing his sleeve, he puts his hand under my chin to make me look into his eyes.

"You okay?" He asks, his voice soft. I smile and nod.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask in a chuckle.

"I know you wanted to move to Oregon, but we can't. We'll visit, we just can't stay there." I shrug.

"I know. But I promise, I'm not upset." I tell him. I'm not really that upset. I understand if he doesn't want to because of his mafia. Plus, Oregon is such a chill state and New York is practically owned by mafias. I actually haven't heard of any other mafias in the city, they all do their own thing now. I did a little re-search last night when Caleb was in the shower. He has been taking really long showers recently.

"Hmm, I'll take it." I finish off his sleeve and walk away but am grabbed by the hand and turned am turned around to face Caleb.

"You look gorgeous in just that shirt, babe." Butterflies fly around like crazy in my stomach. I want to squeal but that'll just be weird.

"Thank you it's a crazy man's shirt." I say as I look down at the shirt that covers my body up to my thighs. He rolls his eyes and grabs my head to kiss him. My hands go to his arms as he kisses me with passion, one of his hands loosening up on my neck to go to my hip to push me closer to him. His other hand is on the back of my neck, it hurts but I'm liking the feeling he has over me.

"We need to go." I say in between the kisses.

"We don't have to go." He says, out of breath.

"As much as I would like for you to fuck me right now, I think it's best if we go out and get a breather. We've been having sex this entire day literally everywhere around the hotel." He smiles and hums.

"And what is stopping me from turning you around and fucking you from behind?" He asks, a smirk on his face as he says that. I roll my eyes bit there's a smile on my face, along with a blush.

"You can fuck me when we get back. Or who knows? Maybe even at the club." I say as I walk away from him. I hear him scoff and so I smile to myself. I showered before Caleb got in which was at least an hour ago now. I walked in the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I decided to curl my hair this time, but they're going to be loose. My makeup is light, I don't want to go overboard since i might sweat and the makeup going into my eye will not feel nice.

I changed into a black dress that stops at my thighs, a v split right by my breasts and neck. I wore black wedge heels and decided that'll do. Caleb is wearing a white dress shirt with black dress pants. His hair is curly and messy, it's all over the place but it looks so good on him.

"Ready?" He asks after checking his phone.

"Yeah." I replied. He nods, puts his hand on my waist and I grab the jacket that i was wearing today before we decided to get ready. It's a simple black jacket with buttons.
---

I decided to upload today since i haven't been for four day. I also like this chapter :)
vote, comment, and share please !!! it would mean a lot.
-n