chapter 1

Day after the Orpheum

Julie's POV

"Oh my god! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I can touch them, like actually touch them!" I say to Flynn over the phone. Last night was so crazy with the combination of playing the Orpheum and being able to touch the guys.

"Girl this is so weird. It's like very strange. Very very strange" Flynn repeats like a broken record.

"Yes I get it this is strange but I don't hate it," I chuckle in response.

This makes me think. I can feel Luke. Maybe this means a relationship with his isn't such a crazy idea. I shake it off. There are so many other reasons why we wouldn't be able to be together.

Almost as if Flynn is reading my mind she gasps loudly."WAIT A SECOND JULES! YOU CAN TOUCH LUKE" I laugh awkwardly "I mean I can touch the band and yes Luke is in the band" Im so lucky we are talking over the phone as I start turning red as a tomato.

"Just remember Jules that he is a mother fucking ghost, think about your future! You guys probably can't have kids and how would you introduce him to your family? Like hey, guys this is my boyfriend, oh you can't see him? well, you can if we start playing music together" Flynn says quickly.

For once she is actually making sense, who knew? "Stop making me worry ok? I'll figure that out when I do, anyway I gotta go. I'm gonna go see the guys, I'll talk to you later"

She lets out a sigh "Ok fine leave your best human friend and see your best ghost friends, it's ok I get it" I can tell she's being sarcastic "Buhbye" I say hanging up the phone. I sigh and ground myself. I can't let what Flynn said affect me too much.

I throw on a basic white cropped shirt and some baggy grey sweatpants. I look in the mirror and nod. "I won't be leaving the comfort of my home. Right?" I say to myself.

I run downstairs and out to the studio. I'm excited to see them today.

Luke's POV

I hardly slept last night. I just sat on the couch processing what happened. We almost crossed over but we didn't, it makes me think what our real unfinished business actually is. Anyways I don't dwell on it. There are an infinite amount of things it could be.

I'm woken up around 9 am to Julie opening the studio doors, God she looks amazing. I really like her but I know she doesn't see me that way. Besides, I'm just a Phantom.

I sit up rubbing my eyes, Alex and Reggie seem to still be asleep up in the loft. I stretch and Julie sighs "I woke you up didn't I" She sighs, oh my god she's adorable.

"Nah I just was laying down with my eyes closed. Awake but just thinking," I chuckle, trying to lie. She rolls her eyes. Clearly, my lie wasn't convincing enough. "Well I'll let you get back to sleep," Julie says walking out and closing the doors behind her.

Not wanting her to leave I quickly jump up and throw on a white tank and some jeans and poof out in front of her

"See I'm awake now, why don't we head out? Go down to the peir or something?" I say as I look into her eyes, she has the prettiest brown eyes.

Julie thinks for a second "Why not" she chuckles and shrugs. I give her a dorky smile, I'm like jelly around her.

"Take my hand, I wanna try something," I say reaching out and grabbing her hands. She looks confused "Ok one...two...three" I poof over to the peir and... IT WORKED! Julie poofed over with me.

Julie looks nauseous "Ok we are walking home" she starts to laugh but clearly the nausea takes over as she runs over to a trash can and pukes. I rush over to her and hold her hair back. I kinda feel bad but she laughs

"Never doing that again," She says to me as she pulls her head out of the trash can. "That was gross" she mutters, she seems embarrassed "Nah forget about it," I say pulling her in for a hug.

~~~~~

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I think what Im gonna do is make shorter chapters but release multiple.

Anyways if anyone has any ideas in mind Im all ears. I have some ideas in mind but always open to suggestions.

Also, remember that this is my first time doing something like this so just bear with me ok?

---EDIT---

I'm going back around and fixing somethings up! Just know the writing does get better the longer the series goes.

Follow us on Instagram for updates and other things @Inseparable_jatp