chapter 19

Hi Fantoms, I just have a question for you guys. Ive asked in my A/N at the end but I realized some people don't read those (I personally don't) But I'm just wondering if you would be comfortable with a more 'Intimate' scene with Juke, it wouldn't be graphic in anyway but from looking at my readers, most of you are older than 18. Don't get me wrong its not like I don't want to (Im trying not to sound weird rn) but I want to be sure you would be comfortable with it.  Ok hope you enjoy the chapter!

Luke's POV

Caleb or Nick, It's Nicks's body but Caleb pulling the strings. Im getting off-topic, Caleb brings me to this dark basement. It's around the size of Julie's room, with no doors or windows. It's just a square room with black walls and a dark rubbery floor.  The walls are pretty bare except for a few magazines of Caleb framed and a huge clock. 

Suddenly a purple mist comes out of Nick's body. The mist reshapes itself into Caleb. It's been just over a month since I saw that asshole last, I don't miss him. 

"Well, Luke you already know Willie, Nick meet Julie's boyfriend," Caleb says, forcing us to shake hands. 

"Ok I'm off, Luke my past offer still stands. Have fun and get comfortable. You won't be leaving anytime soon" Caleb cackles as he leaves. I can hear the music above us, we must be in the Hollywood Ghost Club.

This is going to be awkward, stuck in a room with my best friend's boyfriend and my girlfriend's sorta ex? The guy who is into my girlfriend? 

So this is where Willie has been for the last week. I find a spot facing the clock and sit against the wall. I guess Caleb is still one to the idea of me being in his house band, Never gonna happen. 

When I first checked the clock,  when I first got here, it was around 1 pm. I check it again, I've been here for 8 hours. Then it hits me, Julie, dinner with her dad tonight. She's gonna think I completely bailed on her. 

After sitting for hours on end I check my pockets to see if I have anything interesting. 

A small rock

A pen

A nickel 

Ok, nothing worthwhile I guess. I look at the other guys. Willie seems to be curled up in the corner and Nick is asleep. Being possessed probably takes a lot out of a person, right?

To pass the time I play heads or tails, by myself, really throw the coin up and guess what it's gonna land on. Boring but passes the time faster than doing nothing. I get tired, I don't want to sleep in case Caleb comes back.

I know I can't let my guard down but I cave and go to sleep, I lean my head back against the wall and think of Julie and how to get out of this dump. Eventually, I pass right out.

Nick's POV 

I wake up and look at the clock

1:48 am

The other two guys are asleep, they seem older than me, I'm not sure though. I sit a twiddle my thumbs for an hour before I get bored. I'm gonna wake up the guitarist guy. 

The ghost guy, Caleb I learnt his name, said that his name is Luke. I think Julie told me something about him, Caleb also said that he and Julie are dating but I've learnt to take what Caleb says as a lie though.