chapter 38

So I almost wanted to apologize. I didn't realize how invested people actually were and how sad this story is making you lol. I almost feel bad ahaha. 

Calebs's POV (After Julie had left Trevor in her dressing room) 

I pop into the girl's dressing room at the Orpheum to see the man I was looking for. "Trevor Wilson, or should I say Bobby Wilson?" I say behind the man. 

He flinches and turns around. "This is what Dr.Crystal was saying, I'm seeing things" I laugh "Not seeing things, Bobby. I have a proposition for you" I say sitting down 

"You stole Sunset Curve Music and took credit as your own. Yes, I know. That makes you Luke, Alex, and Reggie's enemy. I have an issue with those boys as well. If I remember correctly, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and that is you"  I say crossing my legs. 

"What do you want Mr..." "Covington" I finish his sentence. "What do you want Mr. Covington," He asks me. 

"Well surprisingly, I have a conscience. I want to hurt the boys but I only want to do it if my dear friend Trevor Wilson wants me to. So what do you say, do you want me to hurt them after what they did to you?" He looks at me debating. 

"And this will get rid of the guys, they wouldn't be able to perform with the girl?" He says biting his lip in debate. "They wouldn't. You'd have no competition" I convince him.

"Do it" 

We hear the Phantoms finish their song and I make it so that the boys wouldn't be visible to lifers. Not even Julie. 

***Present Time***

Luke's POV

I poof into the studio to see Reggie and Alex sitting in the loft. I take the ring box and put it into a small drawer I had of my limited stuff. "What's that Luke," Alex asks me in a mellow and low-beat tone. 

"A promise I can't make," I say slamming the drawer shut. Alex and Reggie's exchange looks. "A promise? Like a ring?" Alex asks inquisitively. 

I roll my eyes. "Doesn't matter, I won't be able to give it to her" I scoff.  I understand I sound like a broken record at this point but this really fucking sucks. 

"This has to have something to do with Caleb," Reggie says poofing down to the couch. "Thanks captain obvious" I snap back. 

"Dude, I get it, you're taking this hard but that doesn't mean you get to be a dick to us," Alex says poofing down in front of me.  I shake my head with rage. 

"Alex you can still be with and touch and talk to the person you love. I can't. She thinks I'm gone or something. You don't understand what is going on in my mind"I say storming out of the Studio.

"Luke stop it, You can't tell me this isn't hard for me too. You guys are the closest I have had to family ever. Julie is included in that family. She means more to me than you will ever know. Yeah she isn't my girlfriend but she is much more than just Julie to me" Alex jumps in front of me. 

"You know what, I wish you never had met Willie. Then Caleb wouldn't be in our lives and maybe we would have been happier right now" I say out of rage. 

This really hurts Alex. "You don't mean that," He says softly. "But I do. I wished that we wouldn't have listened to that stupid ghost. He almost got us killed more than once" I shout. I know Julie can't talk me down this time which causes more pain.

Alex opens his mouth to speak again but I cut in. "Save it" I say poofing away. 

Julie's POV

It's been a full day since I saw them last after the Orpheum. I walk into the studio to water the plants. "Hey, guys. I don't know if you're here, I don't know what's going on" I say sitting at the piano. 

"I don't know if you've crossed over. I hope that you guys are alright. This hurts. I want to hug you guys so badly" I want to cry but I have no tears left. "This past year has been the best of my life. Luke, if you can hear me, I love you. I love all of you guys. This really fucking sucks. I miss you guys so badly" I say talking to thin air. 

"I always knew something was missing from my life, then I met you guys and it's like a hole was filled in my heart. Whoever is hearing this, I miss you with every bone in my body" I say choking up. I walk over to Luke's six-string and run my hands over it. 

I lay down on Luke's couch, a shiver goes through my legs and feet. I close my eyes "Please come back to me, I love you guys" I say falling asleep. 

Reggie's POV

I'm sitting on the couch as Julie talks. I'm holding back tears. 

Julie lays down and as I suspected, she went through me. "I love you to Julie," I say as I stand up to go for a walk.

Everyone is turning on each other. I just want them to be happy. With each other. 

My first thought is to go see Flynn, I head into her room and remember she can't see me. I stay there all night, I don't want to be alone. Even if she can't see me.

I AM SORRY FOR PULLING ON YOUR HEARTSTRINGS!!!