chapter 48

**2 Days Later**

Luke's POV

In an hour we will be getting onto stage at the place we first performed Finally Free. "The place will be crowded with managers tonight so bring your A-game,"  Reggie says randomly hitting the drums. Julie gives a muted "Yeah" 

Ever since what happened a few days ago Julie has been more reserved. I'm not sure if I should give her space or shower her with love. I'm still so confused by this whole idea of relationships. 

I guess the other guys have noticed something weird between us as Alex speaks up "What's up with you two, for the past couple of days you guys have been acting so weird" I look down at the ground. So does Julie. 

"Ok, so something definitely happened," Reggie speaks up, "Just tell us guys, maybe we can help. Besides, we need some sparks on stage tonight"  Reggie finishes. "It's up to Julie," I say looking over at her. 

Julie huffs. "Why does it matter, nothing actually happened," She says looking over at me. I think telling the guys would be best, we vowed to be honest to each other but something is to be kept between me and Jules. 

"Ok I know I said its up to you but we should tell them, Julie, We need openness and honestly in this band. That's how we almost got torn apart last time" I say shrugging my shoulders at her.

She looks as if she is debating it. She looks at them, then at me. She nods "If I tell you guys, this has to stay between us, don't tell Willie, ANYONE" Julie raises her voice at the end. 

The guys nod "Yeah totally, what's up?" Alex says looking at Julie with confusion. She laughs, probably because it's somewhat uncomfortable. "Um well, god it's like I'm talking to my dad and brother about this, I never talk to them about these things" She keeps awkwardly laughing. 

"Want me to tell them?" I ask wrapping my arm around her shoulder, she looks up and nods. I sigh "Julie was late, false alarm but it messed us up a little," I say looking at the guys wondering how they will react. 

"Oh Julie, if you need anything I'm here," Alex says hugging Jules. Reggie, being the innocent and blissfully aware kid he is, doesn't know what I'm talking about. 

"Why was being late for a date or something mess you up? How was being late a false alarm" Reggie says seeming like he has thousands of questions. This makes Julie laugh.

"Did you pay any attention in health class?" I ask him laughing. He looks even more confused "WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HER HEALTH" He raises his voice. This makes the three of us laugh. 

"Reggie, how are babies made?" Alex asks teasingly. Suddenly Reggies eyes get wide. "OOOOH late like, ah ok" He seems almost proud of himself for figuring it out. I clear my throat to signal to say something more. 

"Oh my god Julie, are you ok?" Reggie snaps back into reality. "I'm fine guys, let's go rock this venue," She says getting a hug from Reg. 

We head over to the venue. This time Julie's Dad is here with us, won't bust her for anything this time. 

Julie gets onto stage and sits at her piano. "We all got a second act, inside of us" She sings as we poof onto stage. The crowd goes crazy for our entrances. She pretends to ignore me at one point, I hold in a laugh. 

We rock this show and it goes amazing. During the bridge, I notice Ray speaking to a business lady. I recognize her, she initially talked to us before Julie's dad busted her. I nod my head in their direction for Julie. She nods back to acknowledge that she saw them. 

After our song finished, we soak up the applause for a minute as we take our bows. Me and the guys look at each other and poof off stage. It's awesome that we get to do this on our own terms. 

We head into the crowd and make sure we aren't visible to lifers. We wave our hands in front of a few and they don't see anything, clear. "Thank you, We're Julie and the Phantoms, Tell your friends" She squeals as she runs off stage towards where we met up with Flynn and her dad. 

"You guys were amazing, So someone wanted to talk to you, said her name was An-" Ray starts before Julie cuts him off  "Andi Parker. I know who she is" Julie says excitedly. 

Ray hands her a business card. "She said to call her" Julie looks wide-eyed at me and the guys. "Definitely, This is awesome," She says putting the card in her pocket.  

Julie's POV

After I got home I lay in bed staring at the card. I study the entire thing. If you were to take it away, I would remember everything. I mean everything. 

Destiny Management
Andi Parker
213-440-7157
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook - DestinymanageAndi

I can recite it like a script. I debate on calling. I'll talk to the guys tomorrow about it. Maybe I should wait for them anyways. This is so crazy. A Manager, an actual manager wants to represent us. 

Well, I think she does, I have no idea. Dad never actually said she wanted to rep us. Maybe she just wants to tell us how shitty we are? I stop to think. I'm overreacting, I'm acting like Alex when he is stressed. 

"Hey" I hear a male voice accompanied by a poofing noise. I look up and its not one of the guys. "Willie, what's up?" I say putting the card down 

Willie looks worried. He goes around closing my blinds and locking my door, Well using his ghost powers he jams the door shut. "What's wrong?" I asked him standing up. He looks over at me with heavy breath. 

"Something is wrong"  

~~~

So I wrote this last night at I guess I forgot to press publish oops. Anyways I don't normally go this long without publishing, Whenever I have downtime or just time to myself I'm always writing. I have nothing better to do anyway. Anyways what are your ideas for what Willie is nervous about? I'd love to hear!!!!