chapter 97

LUKE'S POV

I pull my hand away from Julie's stomach,  

purple

I look at Julie's hand

blue

"Oh my god" Julie beams while looking at the handprints. "MINI JULIE AND MINI LUKE OH MY GOD" I hear Reggie shriek from the small crowd. 

I pull Julie in for a short, sweet kiss. "This is gonna be fun" I chuckle. "You are so gonna be overprotective of her arent you? And your gonna raise him to treat others right" Julie says looking at my purple hand.

"Totally, he is going to be the most chivalrous little boy and nobody is going to mess with my little girl," I say as I smile, "OUR little girl" Julie cuts in. "Our little girl" I repeat. 

People congratulate us as the fun begins. We have music playing and people dancing, it's going great.

Eventually, the party dies down and we head upstairs to call it a night. 

"So I think this means we need to pick names," Julie says, laying down. "You still have that list right?" I say laying next to her. 

"Ok so let's just go with the process of elimination right?" I say looking at the long list she pulls out. For the next while, we slim the list down to four possibilities. 

"What if we use those as middle names?"Julie says pointing at one of the name combinations. "Ok so that leaves these three," I say physically crossing out a few names. 

"Should we really go with the cliche of having the same lettered first name?" Julie says sighing. "I think it's cute" I laugh. "Sounds good, then that leaves these two," I say crossing out the third option.

Julie gives me a look. "Babe I didn't write that one. I told you I'm not naming my kid Charlie!" She says grabbing the pen from me. "So does that mean we have their names?" I laugh as she crosses out my addition.

"We have their names" 

*NEXT DAY*

JULIE'S POV

I throw on a white floral dress. I thought I would hate maternity clothing more than I do. I slip on my black heels and walk downstairs. Luke and the guys waiting there wearing their nice clothing. 

"Sleeves don't work for you Patterson," I say fixing his tie a little. "I wanted to look nice for you" He laughs. Luke is wearing a light blue button-up with light brown pants. 

Reggie wearing a black, white and grey plaid button-up with black pants and a little red bowtie. Alex wearing a lilac button-up and black pants. "You all look amazing," I say smiling at them.

"Well, thank you" Alex laughs, taking a curtsey. "Flynn's gonna meet us there. So let's go" Luke says grabbing the keys. 

"WAIT," I say grabbing my phone off of the counter, "Guys come here," I say holding my phone out. "Really? Ok," Alex says as they all gather in. We smile as I take the photo. I look around and exhale. 

"LETS GRADUATE"

The first hour is boring. People giving speeches. Of course, Carrie got Valedictorian. Principal Lesser recaps all of our school's achievements from the past year. 

They talk about the sports teams and clubs. It's pretty boring to the point I almost fall asleep on Luke's shoulder. Then they start calling out names to receive our certificates.