chapter 80

So many of you are guessing who VE is and so far nobody except one person has gotten it right. More hints in this chapter!!!

LUKE'S POV

I wake up rubbing my eyes. Shit. I have school today. This is one of the reasons I'm happy I dropped out in the '90s. I dropped out because the stress of fighting with my mom, the band, and school was just all too much. Besides, I'm not going to college anyway.  

Slowly but surely I roll out of bed. "Wake up" I hear Julie call out into my room from the little door in the closet. "That's creepy you know" I laugh as I throw on a blue tank and some jeans. "Shut up" She laughs as she crawls in. 

"Even creepier" I laugh as she stands up. I look her up and down, I don't bother hiding the fact I'm checking her out. She is wearing a tight black dress that has white lines making boxes.She has a white t-shirt under it to not get dress coded.

 "Like what you see?" Julie laughs as I wrap my arms around her waist. "Of course I do gorgeous," I say pulling her in for a deep kiss.

I want to take things farther but she stops me. "Luke we have school," She says pouting. "Buzzkill" I laugh as she walks out my door, blowing me a kiss. I roll my eyes as I sling my bag over my shoulder and I head downstairs. 

"Oh look at my big boy. Are you ready for school" Alex says in a children's tone. I roll my eyes "Har Har very funny Alex" I fake laugh as I grab a piece of toast "I'm hilarious" Alex laughs as he throws his shoes on. 

"Will we get made fun of?" Reggie cowards in the corner of the kitchen. Julie walks over to him and pulls him off the ground. "Reggie. You are an attractive guy, your a senior, and everyone is accepting. You won't get made fun of" Julie treasures him. I can tell she is trying to stay serious. 

"Ok then" He pulls Julie in for a hug. "But we will be late if Reggie's anxiety continues like this," I say throwing my checkered Vans on. "First day of high school since '93" I laugh as we walk to school.

 I feel weird. Technically everyone is younger, not only because we are forty-three-year-old men in nineteen-year-old bodies but because we have really only been alive for nineteen years. If that makes any sense.

When we get to the school Julie and Flynn break off while we head to the office to get our schedules. "Ok, so what four classes do you guys have?" We compare. The girls gave us photos so we compare them to that as well. 

CLASS SCHEDULES (Are these some of my past teacher's names? Maybe)

First Period :
Ms. Marshal - Science: Alex/Luke/Julie
Ms. Painchaud - Spanish: Reggie and Flynn

Second Period:
Ms. Kelly - Dance: Flynn and Julie
Coach Barron - PE: Luke
Ms.Harrison - Music: Alex and Reggie

Third Period:
Mr.Smith - Math: Alex and Flynn
Ms. Marshal - Science: Reggie
Ms. Harrison - Music: Luke and Julie

Fourth Period:
Mr.Heximer - History: Alex/Luke/Reggie/Julie/Flynn

"So for the most part two of us will be together or with the girls, except for third period and second period," I say after we compare classes. 

Alex looks at me with a nervous expression. "Luke. Nick is in your PE class" Alex hesitates to tell me. I groan, not that guy again. As much as I forgave her, My fiance kissed him.