chapter 100

***THREE WEEKS LATER***

JULIE'S POV

I know I know. I just had two babies in the span of an hour and a half, but seeing Luke with Dani and Dawson just makes me want more. 

Every time the babies cry, he goes to check on them. Not only does he take care of them, but he also takes care of me. We have gotten so lucky with them though. They sleep well and aren't criers. 

But the way he plays with them, talks to them and just brightens up the room with his adorable fatherly ways. 

"ow ow ow ow," I say as Dawson pulls at my hair. "You little bugger I swear," I say pulling my hair out of his grasp. I look into the eyes of my son. He is a tiny Luke just with a darker skin tone. "You are the cutest little bugger I've ever seen though," I say putting him down in his crib. 

Luke had Dani downstairs with Alex and Willie. "Oh shit," I say realizing I left my daughter alone with three men I don't trust to keep a plant alive. "Go to sleep as I save your sister" I whisper as I run out into the studio.

"Please tell me she isn't dead," I say bursting through the doors. "Where is she?" I say looking at Luke sitting on the couch next to Willie. 

"Over there," Luke says pointing at Alex sitting at the drums with Dani in his lap. He holds the drumsticks and her hands in his, trying to teach a newborn how to play drums...

"What are you doing?" I say taking her from Alex. "Apparently we need your children to be musical prodigies" Willie laughs as I prop Dani on my shoulder. 

"She's not even a month old, she won't remember any of this" I laugh as Luke extends his arms for her.

"Gimme Gimme" He pouts, I shake my head. "As cute you are with and without a child, she needs to sleep," I say walking out of the studio. I hear Luke jump up and follow me. 

"Hey there," I say walking into the house "So we are parents," He says almost like he's just realizing this. "Crazy right?" I laugh. "Ow, what is wrong with these kids," I say as I feel Dani pull my hair.

We head into the nursery and lay Danielle down in her crib, Luke checking on Dawson. "They are perfect," I say smiling as I lean against her crib. "Just like their mother," Luke says wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Luke you know the rules," I say taking a deep breath. "Which rules?" He jokes as he speaks against the back of my neck. "You asshole," I say groaning. "Foul language around the children, how rude," Luke says laughing slightly, the warmth of his breath against my neck.

"You know what you're doing and it's driving me up the wall," I say trying to break free of his grip, which he only makes stronger. "Maybe I do" 

I can just tell he's smirking by the tone in his voice. I take a second to think. "Not around the kids," I say turning around, facing him.

"Your own words, they won't remember any of this" He smirks, biting his lip. "Really want to play this game," I say leading him on. He nods. 

"Ok let's play this- DAD" I yell, making Luke jump back.

"Whats up Mija?" My Dad says walking into the room. "I'm worried they aren't sleeping," I say winking at Luke as I turn back to my dad. 

I wasn't worried, I just had to get Luke off my back. 

"Well you just screamed so, of course, they aren't asleep anymore," My Dad says picking up Danielle as she cries. "Sorry bout that," I say walking out of the room.