chapter 43

SO I WROTE THIS CHAPTER WITH THE INTENTION OF REALISING IT LATER TO MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I'D BE BREAKING YOUR HEARTS IF I DIDN'T. I AM SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR JUKE HEARTS. 

Luke's POV

I meet up with Julie as she walks home. "What was that about," I ask her. "I ran away from Flynn. I had almost no control of my legs. I ran straight to Mom's grave" She says looking up at me. 

"Anything you wanna talk about?" I ask her, something is bothering her. She just shakes her head. "I'm ok" She lies. That girl still thinks she can trick me. "Tell me," I say trying not to push but just push enough. 

"I was debating on breaking up with you," She says stopping. This makes my heart drop. Break up? "What? Why?" I ask her feeling almost hurt. 

"Well, I don't want to lose you guys. I just thought that if I ended things on my terms the loss would hurt less" She says with tears forming in her eyes. 

She shakes her head. "I love you, it was a dumb idea. I know that we are endgame and that we will be happy" She smiles. I pull her into my chest and kiss the top of her head 

"Even if you dumped me I wouldn't leave you alone. I'd never leave you" I say hoping that after this she doesn't still dump me. I've been dumped, it sucks. 

"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have even considered it" She muffles into my chest. I sigh "It's ok. After I was taken by Caleb, dumping you was a thought" I say seriously. 

It only crossed my mind once but I did consider it. She pulls away and looks upset and shocked. "HOW DARE YOU" She raises her voice in a surprised tone. "Oh shut up you hypocrite" I laugh as I throw my arm around her as we walk back. 

When we get into the Studio Flynn is there anxiously waiting. "What happened to dumping him," She asks. I decide to mess with her. "WAIT JULIE YOU ARE DUMPING ME?" I say stumbling back, placing a hand on my heart. 

Julie plays along. "Flynn" Julie hisses. "Oh shit, I messed up" She mutters. Then me and Julie start dying with laughter. "OH FUCK YOU GUYS" She shouts at us and swings to give me a hit over the head. 

She goes through me. What the hell. I look at them both. "What's going on?" Julie says poking me. "Guess I am back to not being able to touch the ghost boys," Flynn says slumping down on the couch. 

"Yeah like Reggie" I tease her. "If I could kill you again I would" Flynn threatens me. 

I stop to think. "Flynn, can I talk to you alone?" I say looking at Julie. Julie nods and runs off to the house. "What's up Luke," Flynn asks. 

I go into my drawer and grab out the small box. I open it up and show Flynn. She covers her mouth and nose with her hands. "Like I mean you're hot but I don't think Julie would approve of us getting married!" She quietly exclaims. 

I laugh, typical Flynn reaction. "What do you think, she will like it right?" I say biting my lip. She nods "Of course she will. Now is this a promise or a let's do this?" She asks furrowing her brow. 

"Promise, she's still technically a minor and I am technically 43" I laugh. She makes a 'well duh' face. "I'm thinking of taking her on a proper date. Go to a restaurant or something" I suggest. 

"Too cliche, what about Venice Beach, its less than an hour away" She suggests. I think about it and nod. 

Me and Flynn make a plan to properly drive down to the beach at sunset, it will be perfect.