chapter 68

JULIE'S POV

"So Julie Blair Molina, marry me?"

Luke says with hope in his eyes. I'm seriously speechless. When I look down at the rings I recognize them immediately.

Moms rings.

I freeze it the moment. I can't form the words to respond but I know I want to say yes. "Jules you there?" Luke chuckles as I snap back into reality.

"YES! YES OH MY GOD! YES ILL MARRY YOU" I shout gleefully. Luke smiles as he puts the engagement ring on my finger.

"How did you get replicas?" I ask him looking at the ring. "Your dad gave them to me the other day," Luke says as he wraps his arms around me. "This is seriously so thoughtful and considerate of you Luke! I love it and I love you"

"You told me when we got together that I should call you future Mrs. Patterson. I knew that I would make that happen one day" Luke says looking into my eyes. I smile widely back at him. "Come here," He says pulling me in for a deep kiss.

I obviously kiss him back. "Want to head back home?" I say smiling. Luke shakes his head. "I have something better in mind. A place for us, where we can stay tonight" He smiles. I give him a look. "How did you get a place?" I laugh.

"I speak french. I just told the hotel manager I was getting engaged tonight. Gave me a room, no fee" He laughs. "You know french?" I ask him, surprised. "Well, I know Canadia french. Basically two different languages but I can manage a conversation... That's against the point" Luke laughs as he takes my hand.

We poof over to the hotel room that he charmed into getting. "Luke this is amazing!" I say running towards the huge window overlooking the city. "I knew you would like it" He says sitting down on the bed.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Is this why you wanted to see your parents? Wanted to have them at the wedding?" I ask him. Luke sighs as he rests his hands on my hips. "Yeah, I couldn't imagine getting married without them"

This makes me think about my mom. Seems like Luke knows what I'm thinking. "She'll be there. We might not be able to see her, but she will be there" He comforts me. "I mean she will always be with me now," I say looking at the ring.

"It was your Dad's idea. Thank him" Luke laughs. "That's where I get my smarts" I joke. Luke gives me a 'you sure' look. I shake my head. "Asshole" I joke, trying to walk away.

He stands up and grabs my wrist, spinning me back into him. "Get over yourself" He whispers seductively into my ear before pressing his lips on mine.

LUKE'S POV

⚠️Scene contains sexual content (Time for the Holy Water)⚠️

I crash my lips into my fiances. Fiance, that's a word I can get used to.

Pulling her closer to me I cup her face with my hands. The way her lips feel against mine is like a drug I can't get enough of. I mean have you looked at this girl.

Julie decides to make the next move by pushing me on my back onto the bed. I lift my shirt off and over my head. She follows my lead. God Julie is so perfect in every way.

As she leans over me and our lips collide once again. I hold my hands against her waist as we make out. I seriously love her.

Usually, I like to wait for her to show signs of wanting to go farther, I don't like to push her. But today I can't help myself as I flip us around. I kiss down her neck and down her chest.