two years later bonus chapter

Julie's pov

"Hey Luke?" I call out from the living room. A blanket over my chest as Dawson feeds for the fifth million time today.

My baby daddy, my husband, my lead singer, Luke, sticks his head out from the kitchen and raises an eyebrow. "Everything good?" He asks with a spatula in his hand.

"When's dinner going to be ready?" I cheekily smile while scrunching my nose in his direction.

A little roll of his eyes and he purses his lips. "You little-" Luke groans as he grabs a spoonful of sauce and brings it over to me. "Probably a couple minutes. How's he doing?" Luke asks, referring to our son.

"Really freaking hungry. Can you get Danielle a bottle?" I ask, pouting my bottom lip. "Please?" I add with a little plea.

A smile crosses Luke's lip with a nod while his lips land on my forehead, "Of course" And he heads back to the kitchen.

The quick giggle that I let out makes Dawson startle and choke up. "I'm sorry hun" I mumble, pulling my shirt up and taking him out from under the blanket.

The expression and shine in his eyes is enough to make me melt. My three month old baby is, in my opinion, he's the cutest baby boy alive.

"Are you just the sweetest little thing? Oh you little baby boy. Who's my cute little rockstar" I coo in his face, tickling his stomach while he blows a raspberry with his tongue and giggles.

I hold him up in the air, leaning him forward so I can kiss him on the cheek, however his mouth openly lands around the ball of my nose. I freeze for a second but start laughing as I pull him back. "Hungry now?" I chuckle.

"Dinner!" Luke calls out from the other room.

I rest Dawson on my shoulder as I stand up and walk into the kitchen for food. Luke, walking in circles with Danielle in his arms and a bottle in her mouth. Her little fingers trying to grasp onto the bottle is the cutest thing to see. "You're making my ovaries light on fire hun" I laugh as I put my son in his booster seat.

"Sorry" Luke chuckles with a smile as he brings Danielle over to her seat. "Is your family joining us? I made enough"

I nod, "My dad and brother, no. BUT we have two guests" I smirk, hooking my arms around Lukes neck. His hands go to my hips and he slowly gives a soft touch to my lips.

"Who's coming?" Luke chuckles, raising a curious eyebrow. His lip pouted. "You said two?" Luke's neck twists back to glance at the kitchen. "We'll have enough but I'm curious"

I scrunch my nose and jump in his arms as the doorbell rings. "I guess you'll see" I chuckle, running out of his arms and into the direction of the door.

Luke quickly follows as I'm opening the door. "JULIE!" A pair of arms are immediately around my body and I'm swept off my feet. The squeal that I let out as my arms and legs go around the old friends body.

"REGGIE!" I match his tone as we told onto eachother for dear life. The time it's been since seeing eachother had been way too long.

Looking over at Luke where he's in a tight embrace with Alex at the moment. Being new parents, we haven't had time to do anything together. Additionally, the two of us are still taking parental leave from music.