chapter 89

***THREE DAYS LATER***

LUKE'S POV

For the past couple weeks, Julie has been acting low-key moody. I'm not saying anything as I prefer my life but just making an observation.

"Hey Alex," I say knocking on his door. "COME IN" He shouts as I open the door. "Can we talk?" I ask as he puts his phone down and looks up at me. "Yeah, what's up man" I take a seat at the edge of his bed.

"I think I know something about Julie that she might not even know yet," I say unsure how to address this. "What? That she might be carrying your kid? I've noticed" Alex chuckles.

My tone gets quiet. "But could she really? I mean she's been asking for food saying she's been having cravings, and she's been really moody"

Alex chuckles. "Well as much as I'm uncomfortable asking when was the last time you guys," I know what he means. I think for a second "Like four weeks, she hasn't been feeling too well either," I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"You want me to say something don't you?" Alex says furrowing his brow. "Could you?" Alex groans and rolls his eyes. "You owe me, big time," He says putting a hand on my shoulder and walking out of his room.

ALEX'S POV

"Julie, can we talk," I say knocking on her door. "Yeah, what's up," Julie says from her desk. "I wanted to ask you something and you can't kill me because I'm just genuinely asking," I say, not wanting to die.

Julie rolls her eyes at me. "Oh god, what is it?" She says crossing her arms. "You've been acting... different lately, everything ok?" I say sitting on her bed.

She sighs and looks at the ground. "No. I've been keeping something from you guys. I should have at least told Luke by now but I guess I don't know how to tell him. It's just hard to talk about with you guys even if your my best friends" She smiles but there is pain behind her eyes.

"Well, maybe you should tell Luke first. He should know more than us" I say standing up, my hands sweating like crazy. "Oh um ok then"

I walk out of her room and go see Luke, "Dude, she didn't exactly say so but she definitely is" I whisper. "Shit um ok then. I should go see her, right?" He says standing up with a worried look on his face. I say nothing and just nod.

JULIE'S POV

"Hey, bab- I mean Julie," Luke says coming into my room, taking a seat where Alex was sitting.

I don't know how to tell him, I mean we both have had our own issues with our parents. How will he take this? Why am I so nervous. It's not like I'm hiding anything important.

"Luke I need to tel-" He cuts me off. "Julie I will be there for you no matter what," He says reaching for my hands. "Um, thanks but I still need to tell you what's up" I laugh.

"I know just I know a lot of guys run from these situations, just know I will NEVER run from you. Because I love you and our family" Luke smiles.

Family?

"Family?" I ask for clarification as I sit next to Luke. "Yeah I mean you, me, and little peanut here" Luke laughs putting his hands on my stomach.

I can't help but laugh. "OH MY GOD. YOU THINK I'M PREGNANT DON'T YOU" I raise my voice as I die of laughter. "Wait what?" Luke says looking at me confused.

"Luke I'm not pregnant. I think I would somewhat know if I was" I laugh "So your not pregnant?" Luke asks in a serious tone. I roll my eyes. "That's what I just said dumbass" I laugh