chapter 50

Alex's POV

I couldn't deal with knowing this information. I've never been so happy with Willie, now he is being taken away from me. This seriously sucks. Majorly sucks. I didn't know where to go, I went to the only place I could think of. 

The Museum. 

As I cry in a small ball on the concrete floor I hear a poofing noise in front of me. I look up and hope it isn't Willie, I don't want to see him. Luckily for me, it isn't him. It's Reggie. 

"What do you want?" I say tucking my head between my knees. "You shouldn't be here, you should spend time with Willie," Reggie says sitting on the ground next to me. 

"Why? So that I can be reminded that my boyfriend is hurt?" I say keeping my head down, I don't even want to look at him. 

Reggie shakes his head. "Dude, if it was his last day on earth why wouldn't you want to spend time with him? He would be alone when he dies. Why would you want that" Reggie lectures me in a sympathetic but strict tone. 

I finally lookup. He is making this too hard for me. I want to be alone and deal with this myself but Willie needs me. "Fine I'll talk to him," I say as I start to get up. 

Reggie stops me and makes me sit back down. "I'll get him to come here," He says smiling kindly as he poofs off. 

A few minutes later Willie poofs in. I stand up and quickly grab onto Willie. This isn't fair, I thought that we would get to spend the rest of our lives together. 

"Willie I am so sorry," I say burying my head into his shoulder. 

Willie's POV

"We need to figure out your unfinished business. I can't watch you die away like this. We need to figure it out" Alex says cupping my face. I shake my head and plant my lips on his. 

After we breakaway Alex sighs. "I'm serious. I don't want to watch you fade away like this" Just as he says that I get hit by a serious jolt. 

It knocks me back to the point I almost get slammed against the concrete wall. "WILLIE" Alex cries out. He rushes over to me and helps me up. 

I shake my head. "I have no idea what my unfinished business is. It could be anything" I shrug. 

Alex shakes his head. "Let's just talk. Please. I want to spend quality time together" He says sitting down onto the ground and pats the spot next to him. I sit and we just talk. 

Eventually, Alex brings asks about when I came out. I look away.

"I never came out to my family," I say heavily sighing. Alex looks at me strangely. "When I came to the realization I was gay I wasn't sure on my parent's stance on LGBTQ. Both of my parents were raised very religiously but after I was born never went to church or kept up with religion. So I never knew what they thought of it. I wrote a letter to them, I still have it"

I start tearing up. Alex hugs me. "What if your unfinished business is coming out to them? Send the letter" Alex says before I get hit by a light jolt. 

***NEXT DAY***

LUKE'S POV

Julie is sitting at her desk with some noise-cancelling headphones on doing homework. "Julie" I call out, she can't hear me. "JULIE!" I yell. Still can't hear me. I pout. 

I poof away and grab a pineapple out of the kitchen and put it on her desk. Still nothing. Ten minutes later I put a candle on her desk. This goes on for almost an hour, one item every ten minutes. 

So far there is a pineapple, candle, jug of orange juice, shampoo bottle, cucumber, and a TV remote. When I'm about to put down my next item, a watering can, she looks up at the weird sight. 

She looks around and locks her eyes on me. "Luke, why?" She says in a fed-up tone. "I was feeling ignored" I laugh. She rolls her eyes. "I have this huge test in a couple of days, please let me study" She groans. 

I huff. "Fine, Love you too" I groan sarcastically as I poof away

~~~

Sorry I feel like this chapter is shorter. 

I wanted some light-hearted content at the end to these heavier subjects. I've had this small Juke idea in mind for a while, I just think this is cute. 

What do you guys think will happen with Willie? Please let me know! In the last chapter, some of yall got it so good job!