chapter 86

**If you liked the end of last chapter... you'll love this one**

LUKE'S POV

As Julie grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down to her level, kissing me, I let out a gasp. As much as I love this, I wasn't expecting that. After a second of being surprised I cup her face. I missed this, I missed her touch, I've missed her.

Without thinking much, I pick her up and press her back against the wall. Do I want to go further? Fuck yes. Do I try to go farther? No, it's not the time.

After a minute or two, I pull away, pulling her bottom lip slightly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" Julie says looking down. I smirk, "Don't be" I say pressing my forehead against hers. "What are we?" I whisper.

"No clue" Julie chuckles lightly. "Julie I love you, I really do," I say as my lips meet hers softly. I can feel a smile form on her lips which makes me smile. I can't even begin to explain with words how happy this is making me. "Let's maybe keep this between us?" She suggests, I agree. I mean what will the guys do with this information? Probably blow it out of proportion.

We stay silent for a couple of minutes. Our lips centimetres apart. So close I can feel the warmth of her breath as she exhales. Then Julie speaks up "I should uh" "Oh yeah," I say putting her down. "Night Jules," I say kissing her forehead and closing the door behind me. 

I can help but smile like a dork as I head down to the studio. "Someone looks happy," Reggie says as I walk in. "Yeah I mean I was just thinking about you guys. I'm just happy Julie isn't screaming at me anymore, that's all" I say laying down on the couch.

"Mmhm," Reggie says glancing over at Alex. "Luke. I didn't know you were into makeup" Alex teases. "Hmm? What do you mean" I say sitting up. "Check the mirror doofus" Alex laughs as jump up from my spot and I go to the bathroom.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath as a smear of Julie's lipstick is on my mouth. "I mean yeah. Guys can wear makeup. I'm secure in my masculinity" I laugh wiping it off my lips. "Ok then" Reggie elbows Alex.

I groan as I walk back into the house. Not only am I tired, but Julie should also know that the guys know.

"Juli- Fuck sorry!" I say as I barge into her room to accidentally walk in on her changing. "Sorry bout that," I say turning around quickly. Julie only had underwear on and was pulling a shirt on over her head, I didn't see much but enough to make me start blushing and getting flashbacks.

"You are an enigma, Luke Patterson. I swear to god" Julie laughs as I slowly turn back around. "What did you want?" She says pulling her shirt down. I bite my lip trying to keep my thoughts in check.

"Um uh um" I stutter. I can't manage to get words out. "Yes?" She says throwing a pair of sweatpants on. I shake myself out of it and exhale heavily. "The guys know I di-" Julie cuts me off.

"THE GUYS KNOW REALLY? IT'S BEEN LIKE FIVE MINUTES" She yells and goes all Julie on me. "SLOW DOWN. I didn't tell them. They saw your makeup smudged against my lips" I say biting my lip and looking at the ground.

"If I find out this is you covering your tracks because you can't lie to them, You will die again" Julie laughs. I smile up at her. "Um well, goodnight then," I say heading back to my room.

"JESUS" I scream as I see a little yellow creature laying on my bed. "I swear to god Butter. How have you not died yet" I say seeing the lizard laying at the foot of my bed "REGGIE! BUTTER ESCAPED... AGAIN" I yell out into the hallway.