chapter 57

Julie's POV. (After Carrie 'left')

After Carrie just left I close the studio doors. Flynn was clearly trying to listen at the door as I bumped into her when I got in. Luke is sitting on the couch with Reggie in the armchair next to him. Alex and Willie sitting up in the loft with their legs hanging from the railing.

"What did she want" Flynn scoffs as she sits on an extra chair we have. "Wanted Nick back, I couldn't tell her," I say sitting down next to Luke. I lean back against him and he wraps his arms around me.

"You mean that the guy she's going for is possessed by a hundred-year-old evil ghost for the past 9 months" Luke chuckles. I look up and give him a glare. "Sorry" he mutters. "I mean I almost feel bad. Nick has been held captive at that old run-down hotel a few minutes off the strip and we can't save him. Just great" I say sympathetically.

As much as I don't like Nick that way, he is still a good person deep down. "I mean if Carrie wanted to go in and look for him that's her choice," Willie says looking over at Alex. "But that place is dangerous for lifers," Reggie says

"Yeah I mean I never said that she SHOULD go in I just meant if she found out where this Nick was then she COULD go look herself" WIllie corrects himself. He grabs Alex's hand and kisses it.

For a minute we sit in silence. "Why do I wanna do something stupid right now?" I chuckle. "I'm stupid, do me," Luke says chuckling. This makes us all laugh. "Get a room" Reggie jokes. "Oh come on you're just jealous that we are the superior couple here" Luke jokes back.

That comment results in a debate from the guys on who's the better couple. This debate carries on for ages, if I've learnt one thing from having mostly guy friends is that they can do the dumbest things for hours.

After a while, I check the time and we have been talking for ages. "Shit um we should go to bed, school," I say looking over at Flynn. She nods and gets up to give Reggie a sweet peck which makes Reggie blush like crazy.

I say goodnight to the guys after Flynn left. "UH JULIE" I hear Flynn yell out from outside. I look confused as I walk towards Flynn. "Yeah what's up?" I run out as her yell seemed like an emergency.

She has a phone in her hand, I look at the case and it isn't Flynn's. "Whos is that?" I ask taking it from her hands. All of the guys and Willie follow a minute later. "What's going on?" Reggie chuckles.

"Carrie" Flynn mutters as she turns on the phone. Her home screen is, of course, a selfie of herself. Some reason I still remember her passcode. I open the phone and I gasp when I see what's open on the phone. "She knows where Nick is," I say looking at the directions to the HGC.

"She must have heard us," Flynn says realizing. "But she won't be able to get in right? You can't get in unless your invited right?" Reggie says with some worry.

"You're right in the case you need to be invited in. The thing is that I joked about letting her go in. I invited her in" Willie says kicking a bush. "Don't sweat it, we will figure something out" Alex says resting a hand on Willies shoulder.

"Um well, we can't do anything right now. You girls just head to bed and we will figure something out" Luke says hugging me tightly before kissing the top of my head. "Ok love you," say heading up to bed.

I lay in bed tossing and turning all night. I hate Carrie but we were once friends so the idea of her being hurt does haunt me. Luke isn't with me tonight because the guys and Willie are trying to figure out what we need to do.

I groan, I feel like we are constantly dealing with this dumb ghost club. I just want to be happy constantly without the threat of Caleb. This seriously sucks.