chapter 99

(JUST A HEADS UP THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT BE ENTIRELY MEDICALLY ACCURATE BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND THE INTERNET IS TELLING ME MANY DIFFERENT THINGS OR I CAN'T FIND ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS I'M ASKING)

(ALSO LAST CHANCE TO GUESS THEIR NAMES... COMMENT HERE WITH YOU'RE FINAL GUESSES) 

***THREE WEEKS LATER***

LUKE'S POV

So I'm not gonna lie. I'm terrified. 

I'm getting married in a week and Julie is due in a little under two months but to expect the babies within the month. 

Reggie and Flynn are in town till the wedding, then coming back in a few months for Christmas. 

"Fuck" I hear Julie groan from the couch in the studio as I tune my guitar. "Another one?" I say pouting at her, she's been getting these Braxton-Hicks often. "Mhm," She says through gritted teeth. "What if this ruins our Wedding?" She says as I take a seat next to her. 

"They won't. Ok, trust me" I say taking her hand. "I don't wanna do this" Julie chuckles, leaning her head against my shoulder. "Get married or the twins?" I ask almost concerned. "Oh god, definitely the latter" She laughs. "Good" I smile as I kiss her softly.

After a minute she pulls away "Well, I'm gonna go take a walk or something. I will see you later" Julie says kissing my cheek. "Bye guys," I say smiling as she leaves. 

A couple of hours later I see a figure approaching "Reggie what's up?" I say as I see Reggie walk in with a look on his face. "Luke" He looks concerned. "Reggie," I say chuckling with nerves. "Julie needs help," He says rubbing his neck.

"With what?" I say standing up. "You might just wanna go see," Reggie says gritting his teeth. "Oh god, what did you do?" I say as I quickly walk into the house. "Nothing I swear," Reggie says chasing behind me.

Alex is standing outside the door. "Dude, what's going on?" I say as Alex has another worried look. "They're real," He says as we walk into the house. "What's real?" I say as I see Flynn with our hospital bag. 

"Wait what? How long" I say helping Julie out. "Longer, stronger and closer together. " Julie says as we walk out to the car. "Doctor said to go now," Flynn says throwing the bag into the trunk "I'll call Ray and your parents," Reggie says as Alex hops in the driver's seat. 

"Why didn't you come to see me sooner?" I say sitting with Julie in the back, Flynn in the front and Reggie staying behind. "It wasn't exactly the first thought on my mind," She says as her cheeks fill with air, making her 'I'm in pain' face. "That's fair," I say rubbing her back. 

After we get situated in the hospital and the doctor comes to see us. "How are you doing Julie?" The doctor says. "Other than two tiny humans trying to break out of my body I'm great," She says sarcastically. I can't help but laugh which results in a glare from Julie. 

"When can I get these tiny humans out of me," She says rolling her head around. "Well, you aren't ready to push yet. It could take up to ten, twenty hours" The doctor mentions, Julie groans. "I think what she's trying to ask is when can she get the drugs," I say laughing, holding Julie's hand.

"OH YES PLEASE. Drugs yes" Julie says, her head perking up. "We can get that sorted out for you" The doctor laughs as she walks out of the room. 

JULIE'S POV 

"It's been four hours. Four hours and these goddam children will not leave" I say looking at my phone. "FOUR HOURS" I yell, waking Luke up. "Oh shit, I didn't realize you were asleep," I say as he nods awake in his chair.