chapter 36

HI GUYS QUICK QUESTION ON YOUR THEORIES 
I wanna hear your theories about what happened to Carrie's mom. We never hear or see anything related to her. Just wanted to hear your theories or if there is a canon answer. Also if you have any other theories I would love to hear them! Maybe even include them in this fanfic...

~

Flynn's POV

I stayed over and Julies place last night. By the time that we got tired it was really late. Guess we didn't listen to Ray about staying up to late...

Anyways Me and Julie shared her bed while Luke slept on the floor of Julie's room. We tried telling him that he can sleep on the couch in the studio but that man would not budge. 

All three of us talk for much longer than we planned. We just couldn't sleep. Luke and Julie start talking very enthusiastically about something and I just watch the most adorable couple I've ever seen.

"You guys are perfect for each other," I say chucking. Though the only source of light we have is the dim glow of some fairy lights in Julies room, I can tell they are both blushing. 

"Not as perfect as you and Reggie are," Julie says lightly pushing me. I laugh awkwardly "What? No! Reggie is just a friend. We just clicked" Both of them give me a 'really?' look.

"Seriously Flynn. I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you, and I've known him around 30 years" Luke pauses "Well I've seen him look at meatball subs" He laughs.

Does Reggie really like me? Do I like Reggie? 

"Nah, I'm sure you just aren't very observant. Anyways while this little game of convince Flynn she's in love was fun let's sleep now, I need my full 10 hours of sleep" I say laying down and pulling the covers over my face, hiding the red glow of my cheeks. 

(NEXT DAY)

Julie's POV

We are in the studio rehearsing. I guess Willie had to leave last night after we went to bed. 

Flynn is recording some videos and taking photos for our social media. We are having a good time. That's when my phone starts ringing during our set. 

We stop so I can check who's calling. 

Unknown
Caller
Hollywood, CA

"Whos calling?" Luke asks me as I pick up my phone. I look at the band in confusion. "No clue, be quiet" I slide to answer the call.

"Hi We've talked briefly before, this is Tasha from the Orpheum. This is still Julie from Julie and the Phantoms?" I hear a female's voice speak. 

"Uhm yes, this is she" My eyes go wide as I mouth the word 'Orpheum' to the guys and Flynn. They all start flipping out. 

"Hi Julie, are you available to open for us again tomorrow night? The crowds loved you when Panic! played" Tasha asks me. 

I start flipping out. I put the phone on speaker and press and finger to my lips. "Yeah we can totally open for you guys tomorrow, Thank you so much," I say trying not to go crazy. 

"See you then" She hangs up. "Wait we are opening for the Orpheum tomorrow?" Flynn screams. I look over at her and she had been recording the entire time. "We're playing the Orpheum baby!" I yell getting really excited. 

Flynn stops recording. Then it's almost as if something hit her. Her face goes almost cold as the colour drains from her face. "What's wrong?" Reggie asks slipping his bass off his body and running over to her. 

"I just remembered who you would be opening for," She says going wide-eyed. "Who?" Alex asks 

She looks at the guys with a hint of concern 

"Trevor Wilson"

~

A/N I know I know, shorter chapters aren't my favourite but this was just a perfect place to end it. Did I steal some of their lines from the show? Of course, I did lol. Anyways big plans are coming up.