chapter 33

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER WITH A BUNCH OF POV CHANGES

Caleb's POV

I watch the girl perform the songs I'm controlling her to do. It's entertaining. I figured that with keeping her for myself and showing the band what I'm doing to her, one of them would come and try to save her. 

Really my plan is simple. Steal the girl, done. Make her sing at my club, done. Send the band a stream of the performance, done. I'm sure shortly enough Luke will be begging me to release her. 

Part two of my plan is even more simple. Tell Luke that I will set her free if he joins then keep both of them as leverage. Repeat until I get all of them. I just wanted the guys but the girl is just some collateral. 

Just like clockwork I hear a sound oh so familiar behind me. "Lucas, glad you joined us," I say as I turn. "Let her go, Caleb, please. I'm begging you" I laugh. "Oh if only it were that simple" I snap my fingers and the girl stops. She looks around and makes eye contact with Luke, her head shaking telling him not to do this. 

"Oh Luke, she doesn't want you here, she wants you to save yourself. How heroic of her" I say throwing my arm around his shoulders. "So what is it? Leave your girl or join my band for eternity?" 

Luke looks at Julie. He stops to think. I can tell he wants to save her but she thinks she has a plan, typical women. 

Without a proper answer, Luke looks over at me and poofs out. Guess the girl convinced him to leave her. I guess he is more than just a pretty face and a good guitar player. 

I snap my fingers and she starts singing for me again, Not gonna lie she is really good. 

Luke's POV

I drop back onto the couch, the guys haven't left the studio since I went to the ghost club. 

"Dude, what happened?" Alex asks. "I saw her, he is making her sing and dance for him. It's disgusting, keeping a 17-year-old girl hostage" I scoff. "Well, what actually happened?" Reggie says looking concerned. This seems to be hitting us all really hard.

"He offered to let her go if I joined the band, Julie told me not to do it. I trust her, she has to have some plan" I say resting my head in my hands. I feel helpless. "She's Julie, she's got this" Alex says rubbing my shoulders. 

Reggie seems to be fighting back tears for me. "Uh I'm gonna go see Flynn, she might need someone," He says leaving quickly. 

"She is stronger than you know," Alex says as he continues to rub my shoulder.

JULIE'S POV

I have a plan. Caleb is extremely proud of his club, I need to face him and challenge him in front of the club. I need to challenge him to some sort of sing-off type. Bargain to get out of here. I need to convey the fact I have a plan to them. 

Then it hits me, Luke knew that I was here. Not only did he know I was at the Ghost Club but he knew the room I was in. I'm not in the main area, it's more of a side room. I think I will be able to convince Caleb to let me perform in the main room. 

I think about it and remember seeing something that had looked somewhat like my fake hologram machine, it must be some camera sending a film to the guys. That's a really creepy concept but it's going to save me. 

That's it. I have my plan. Me and Flynn had learnt some sign language when we were little and we kept it up. If I convince Caleb to let me perform on my own that would let me sign to Flynn to let the guys know I need a little bit of time. I will put this plan into motion.