chapter 16

Something I noticed and I need clarification on. So we know the Phantoms died at age 17. In JATP We see Luke's birthday, does that mean that the article on the death of Sunset Curve is inaccurate or is Luke 18? Ok if someone could please say something because I feel like this is something I need to know lol. 

Flynn's POV

I sit next to Jules in Calculus, Math sucks. Julie is smart, she gets amazing grades so effortlessly. This is probably the most boring class I've ever been in, ok I say that about all of my classes but we don't talk about that.  

I fall asleep halfway through our teacher rambling about math, whatever. I wake up just in time for the teacher not to notice. I walk slightly in front of Julie when I hear her scream. 

I turn around, worried she's hurt. Nope, Luke poofed behind us and picked her up. They have some stalkers, probably some of their fans, around 4 cameras are all pointed towards them. 

Honestly, I ship it, they are adorable. I have noticed that Luke is strangely clingy, I don't know what up with that. I kinda just brush it off as they are still adorable together.

I wish I had a relationship as sweet as theirs.  

Carrie's Pov (Yes the queen herself is here)

"Well well if it isn't boy toy," I say pushing through the crowd of watchers.

"What do you want" Flynn hissed at me "Well I just always thought these guys were fake, guess they are real," I say poking his arm. 

"Let's go, Luke," Julie says pulling him by the arm I scoff at them. How lame. 

Who am I kidding, I miss Julie after Rose died I just couldn't handle the grief of losing someone like a mother to me. 

Before they get too far I go after them, "There is a party at my place tonight, come, bring the other guys" I mention, "You don't need to bother coming though" I pointing at Flynn. 

Both Julie and Flynn roll their eyes at me as they runoff. Something is serious up with those Phantoms, I feel like I recognize them from somewhere. I just can't figure it out.

Julie's Pov 

We tell the guys about the party at Carrie's and they are more than happy to come. We fill them in on the fans seeing Luke this morning. Alex says he will talk to Willie about this. 

Me and Flynn head up to my room to get ready for the party tonight. Flynn wears a black lace top with jeans. I go through the closet and can't find anything. 

Flynn chimes in "What about that mini dress I wore to the school dance last year?" I dunno, that dress is kinda short for my liking. "I think Luke would like it" Flynn nudges me and gives me a wink. 

I caved

I put the dress on and honestly, it looks amazing. I and Flynn spend the next hour getting ready and just having a good time. When it's time to go the guy's poof in to bring us to the party.

 Luke is wearing a white blouse and black pants (Think Perfect harmony but with his normal hair) Alex is wearing his normal pink champion hoodie. Reggie in his leather jacket. They all look amazing. I catch Flynn starring at Reggie. 

I forget to tell my dad that I'm going out for the night, It fully slips my mind.

We poof down the street from Carries Mansion. The others start walking but Luke stops me. "I just wanted to tell you how smoking you look," he says planting a kiss on my forehead.  This makes me blush like crazy.

~~~

Ok so I made this chapter shorter so that I can make the next chapter longer, Im thinking of some drunk Julie... anyways if you know anything about Lukes age that would be amazing.