chapter 2

Alex's POV

I wake up after a long and stressful night. I don't think any of us got much sleep. This is all so confusing but I'm probably overthinking this aren't I? 

I get up and shake Reggie awake when I notice how late in the day it is "Dude its noon. Wake the hell up" I say shaking him violently 

"What the hell man I was getting my beauty sleep" Reggie laughs as he sits up. I roll my eyes "Luke get your ass up we overslept" I shout down.

After hearing no response I look down and see the empty couch. I don't want to panic but I might just start panicking."Reggie, do you know where Luke went?" I ask, hoping he will know. If he doesn't this might make me panic. 

"No idea but he's madly in love with Julie though so maybe they are together" He laughs. This makes me think about how much of a spark they have between them. Now that we can feel each other though. 

I call Luke on the phones that Julie set us up with. She had gotten some old phones for cheap from a friend or something like that. Better than the phones we had though. 

The phone starts dialling then we hear buzzing coming from the couch "Crap" I mutter. My breathing starts getting a little heavier, sending me farther down the panic spiral that is my anxiety.

"Hey hey hey everything is going to be ok. Luke is, like I said, probably with Julie ok? Let's just poof to her room and they will be in there ok? Just take a few deep breaths"

 This makes me calm down slightly, the idea of Luke going missing after what went on with Caleb just freaks me out.

"Nope," I say after we poof into Julies room and nobody is in there. Well not nobody, Carlos is clearly snooping around, making another video for his ghost hunting channel thing. 

Reggie and I both poof over to the studio where I start pacing, I'm really freaking out. 

Reggie's Pov

"Just breathe, I'm sure they are ok" I pause "Here let me call Julie," I think neither of us really used our brain cells and thought to call her. Julie tells us that, the 3 of us have a combination of like 2 brain cells, whatever that means. 

The phone starts to ring and...

"Hey, Reg is everything ok?" Julie asks. I put the phone on speaker "Is Luke with you" I say looking at Alex, feeling confident that she will say yes. "Yeah, he is, why?" Alex sighs in relief "No reason, Byee Julieee" I say before hanging up on her. 

I look up at Alex and tilt my head slightly "See he is fine" Alex goes and sits on the ground "Yeah I guess I just still worry, ya know?" I nod. 

Luke would often sleep in the studio in the '90s because our equipment was expensive and we didn't have a reliable lock. 

If Luke wasn't there we would worry in case he was taken or something, he never was taken or hurt but we still worried. Now with Caleb lingering, we can't take any chances.

We both got kinda quiet for a few minutes, then I have a fantastic idea. "Let's go spy on them!" I exclaim. "But we don't know where they are," he says to me looking confused.

"Oh but we do, I heard rushing water and seagulls in the background, they are at the pier duh" I laugh. 

"How are you suddenly smart" Alex looks at me, shaking his head, "No we are not going down there, I'm serious," He says to me

~~~~

I feel like this is shorter but I'm gonna keep writing, If you were fully paying attention there are about 2 hours between this chapter and the first one, the next chapter will be the 2 hours until the call. Once again if you have any storyline ideas, I'm all ears