chapter 56

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE STARTED AN INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR THIS STORY. ON IT I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS EASIER. I WILL ALSO BE POSTING SNEAK PEAKS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS (NOTHING THAT WILL SPOIL ANYTHING) AND I WILL ALSO BE READING THE STORY ON LIVES THAT I WILL SAVE FOR CLARIFICATION ON ANYTHING. SO PLEASE FOLLOW inseperable_jatp

***3 Weeks later***

Reggie's POV

I can't believe this. For the past 3 weeks, I have had the most perfect girlfriend I could have asked for. She is beautiful, kind, quirky, amazingly beautiful. 

"Reggie? Reggie!" I hear a voice yelling at me. When I snap back into reality I was sitting on the ground of the studio getting yelled back into consciousness by Luke. "Reggie you here?" He calls out as he sees me snap back. 

"Huh, what's going on?" I say looking around me. Julie and Flynn and sat on the couch giving me weird looks. Alex is leaned against the piano, also giving me glares. Willie is leaning against the doors to the studio. 

Everyone is looking at me, I hate it. "What's wrong," I say looking worried. "Well, you sort of just went into a trance thinking about Flynn" Alex chuckles as Luke extends his hand to help me up. I gladly take it. 

"How do you know I was thinking about Flynn," I ask jumping off the ground. They all simultaneously start laughing. Clearly, I did something dumb. 

"Well for the last few minutes you have been sitting on the floor talking to yourself about Flynn. You were being kinda sweet not gonna lie" Julie says lightly elbowing Flynn.

I look over at Flynn who is slowly turning red like a tomato. I smirk. "Shut up" Flynn hisses at Julie. This makes me chuckle. 

"KIDS DINNER" Ray calls out. "Coming" Julie yells out to her dad. Willie moves out of the way for Julie to walk through the door. "Aren't you guys coming?" She says waving us to follow her. 

We all exchange looks before following her inside the house. Ray had ordered pizza, 3 large pizza's for all of us. "Thanks, Ray," I say running to the food like a kid on Christmas morning. 

CARRIE'S POV

I look clock, 9:42 pm. I haven't seen Dad once today. This is normal though. For the past few weeks, he has been very very strange ever since I heard him talking to himself in the meditation room for hours on end. 

This makes me lonely. Since Mom left it's just been me and him, and he never makes time for me. I really feel alone now. After I stopped being friends with Julie and Flynn all I had was Nick. Now he is gone too. I want to change for him, for the better. 

With hesitation, I pick up the phone and scroll through my contacts. I look at his contact. I guess I haven't thought to change his contact name as it is still 'Babe❤️' 

Before I do anything I change it back to 'Nick' then I press the green call button. 

Ringing, Ringing and answer. 

"Carrie?" He says in a weird accent and tone. "Hey um I was just wondering if maybe we could talk, I want to change. For you", I say in a reserved and quiet tone. I hate asking for things. 

"Carrie, as much as you were an exquisite partner, I know that my life should be spent not chasing after females like yourself," He says in the same strange tone. Then he hangs up on me, ON ME

I groan as I pull myself into bed. It's not too late but I don't care. I hold back tears to stop crying myself to sleep. "Not today Carrie" I mutter as I close my eyes to sleep.