chapter 101

FLYNN'S POV

"I can't marry Luke" 

"Jules just take a deep breath in and sit down," I say taking her arm and leading her to the bed. "I-I-I can't do this. This is all so much I mean I just had two kids last month and now I'm getting married. I just can't handle this" Julie says as she fans herself.

"Ok, Julie let's just figure this out together ok?" I say taking her hands in mine. She violently shakes her head.

 "Nope. No-No-No Nope not doing this" Julie says standing up, pacing around the room quickly. "Uh ok, I will be right back. ok? Stay here" I say walking downstairs.

Leaving Julie alone.

"Is everything ok?" Willie asks from the couch. "Um yeah, Where are the twins? Julie needs to see them, or just one. She just needs a reminder that there is good in this world" I say grabbing a cup from the kitchen. "In the studio with Alex," Willie says walking over to me. 

"Can you help me carry somethings? I can't hold two babies and a glass of water. I'd drop something" I laugh as I fill the cup with water. "Yeah, anything for Julie" Willie smiles as we head out to the studio.

"Look at this sweet little face. My niece is the cutest" Alex says holding up Danielle. "Yeah, we just need to borrow them. Mama is freaking out upstairs" I say picking up Dawson, Willie taking Dani from Alex. 

Alex nods. "Yeah ok. Is everything alright?" Alex asks as we walk back into the house. "Jules is freaked out over getting married," I say quietly, not knowing where Luke and Reggie are. "Shit ok. Anything we can do?" He says as we walk into Julies room. 

"Yeah... You can find the bride"

We look around the room, Julies dress laying on the bed and the clothes she was wearing before are gone. A bag that hung on her doorknob is also gone, meaning she must have taken something. 

"Guys check this out," Willie says walking over to her bed.

Alex takes the baby from me as I heavily exhale. "How are we supposed to tell Luke?" I say kicking the ottoman. "We don't?" Willie suggests which makes me roll my eyes. 

"Yeah just tell Luke that his fiance is not going to be walking down the aisle when the time comes tomorrow. Great thinking Willie" I say sarcastically. "Right" Alex mutters as he walks out of the room, taking both babies with him.

"We should go looking," I say putting the wedding dress back into its drycleaning bag. "You read the note, she wants to be alone," Willie says as I take a seat on the bed.