chapter 34

Luke's POV

It's around 5 pm the day after Julie was taken. I know she has a plan and I know she is ok but I can't help think.

Reggie is at Flynn's house. Alex is with Ray, Ray is almost about to call the cops to file her as missing but Alex is doing his best to tell him not to call but without revealing our secret.

I'm laying on the couch, remembering the perfect summer we had. That's when I hear her voice. "Hey, Patterson" I hear her voice. I've been hearing her voice often in my head. I just think she is in my head. "Luke?" I hear her voice again. I close my eyes and imagine her.

Then I feel a warm body press against me. I open my eyes and see Julie's eyes looking into mine. My breath almost gets taken away. "Julie," I say wrapping my arms tightly around her.

As much as I like to hold her I know she needs to see her Dad. "Let's go see your Dad" She nods.

Julie's POV

Luke and I come up with a fun little way to reunite with my Dad.  

Luke walks into the kitchen where my Dad and Alex are talking. Alex still trying to stop him from reporting her missing. "Oh Hey Luke, Can you tell this crazy man that we should call the cops," Dad says sighing.

"Ray, As much as I care about you and love Julie, I'm siding with Alex. There are just some reasons that we shouldn't call" Luke sighs. "Luke, please, she is my baby. You have to understand" 

"Yeah I get it, calling the cops would have been a lot better, I understand why Luke wouldn't want to call the cops though," I say walking into the kitchen and grabbing the carton of milk out of the fridge. 

Luke and I keep straight faces as nothing has happened. "What?" I say looking at my Dad's and Alexes dropped jaws. 

My Dad rushes over to me and tightly grabs me in his arms. "How shit Julie," Alex says looking over at me and my father. I hold onto my dad and never want to let go. 

I start bawling in my dad's arms. After around 10 minutes we all sit down at the kitchen table. 

"Guys I'm fine. I basically just sang for 25 hours straight" I laugh. My Dad looks confused. "I'm fine. He never hurt me, he never touched me, nothing. I just sang" I say trying to convey what happened best. 

"Ok well you should go to sleep, we will tell the others in the morning." My Dad says to me placing a hand on my shoulder. 

We say goodnight to the guys, Luke winks at me, letting me know he will be up in my room shortly. I kiss my Dad goodnight and fall onto my bed. 

I fall onto my bed as Luke poofs into my room next to my window. "I'm glad you're home," He says spooning me. I missed everything about him. "Did he actually do anything to you?" He asks in a concerned and worried tone. I shake my head. "Nope never hurt me" I chuckle

He rolls on top of me. Planting his lips on mine. I let him in. I don't think I need to explain what happened tonight. 

THE NEXT DAY

REGGIE'S POV

I had stayed over at Flynn's place last night. Not much happened except talking. 

We got a knock on the front door around 9 am. Me and Flynn go and open the door to see Luke. He looks upset and as if something happened.  "Hey anything happen with Jules?" Flynn says looking at Luke. 

"You might want to sit down," He says walking in, we head into her living room. His eyes start watering which doesn't give us much hope. "Is she ok?" Flynn says pulling out her phone, probably checking the live stream. It's been a long time since we last checked it together. 

"Don't bother, its been deactivated" Luke says in a shaky voice. "What happened?" Flynn says as she starts to tear up. Flynn is a strong young woman but she must have just let go.

Luke shakes his head as a few tears start to fall. "Sorry um I need a minute," He says taking a breath. "Um sorry, can someone else tell them," He says looking behind the couch me and Flynn are sitting on. 

"Yeah, totally Ill take over. Anyways Julie is dead um yeah it really sucks" Julie says standing up from behind the couch, walking over to Luke and sitting on his lap. 

"Ok um just because this world is crazy, Julie you arent a ghost are you?" I ask looking wide-eyed at Luke and Julie. "WHO CARES SHES HOME," Flynn says running over to Julie and hugging her tightly.

Julie laughs as she hugs Flynn, "No not a ghost, entirely a joke" She laughs, looking over at Luke who is laughing as well. "Luke great acting," I say to him.

"I feel like acting isn't for me, maybe if I were to like be a musician on a movie or show" He laughs and shrugs. 

We head back to the studio for the rest of the day. We did this every day all summer but it still feels like forever since I've spent quality time with all of them. Luke, Alex, Julie, Flynn, Willie is even here. 

This is perfect. 

A/N Heya, So I just wanted this sweet little chapter. I'm gonna head to bed it definitely isn't 1 am..... tomorrow night I have plans but I'll try to get a chapter out.  Also, we are at 100 votes, 26 comments, and over 3.2K views. I can't even imagine the support I'm reciving. Thank you.