chapter 17

Luke's POV

Seeing the looks on the faces of the others you can tell who has been to a high school party before. Reggie looks surprisingly calm, Flynn doesn't surprise me that's she's done this before. 

But the looks on Alex and Julie's faces seem nervous. I hold Julies' hand and lightly squeeze, letting her know that I'm right here.  "You got this" I whisper in her ear, a similar way I encouraged her to perform Bright. 

"Im gonna go get us something to drink, why don't you head downstairs, I heard some stuff is going on down there," Julie says to me.

 I head downstairs and there is a DJ and a bunch of dancing teenagers. Julie hands me a cup full of something, what is it? I don't know. Seems like spiked punch.

She downs the solo cup with the mystery alcohol, I place my cup down after I realize that her alcohol tolerance is bare to nothing. 

Julie takes the cup and downs my drink to "This is fun, Im having fun" Her words are slurred and barely English. 

Reggie is standing in the back of the room, he seemed bored. I knew I had to watch Jules in case she does something stupid in her drunken state. I look away for a little bit then look back. Flynn is hanging out with Reggie now, He seems to be happy. 

As Julie and I are dancing I feel buzzing coming from my pocket. I took Julie's phone to avoid any drunken mistakes. 

It's her dad, Oh shit! Julie isn't in a state to answer this call. I decide to poof outside where it's quiet. I do my best Julie impression and answer the phone 

"Hi Dad," I say in a high-pitched voice "Hi Mija, where are you it's getting late," he asks "Oh Im just over at Flynn's house, I told you, remember?" I say hoping he will believe this. 

"I must have forgotten Mija, are you good? You sound weird" He laughs "Nope everything is good, I gotta go, bye Dad, Um Love you," I say before hanging up the phone

I head back to the basement to see Julie is gone. Fuck! Where did she go! I look around trying to find her, instead, I run into Carrie. "Luke was it?" She says walking up to me. 

I cross my arms and look down at her "What do you want Carrie" I ask, I look behind her trying to see if I can find Jules "Im just wondering what a guy like you is doing with Julie Molina, You could get so much better" she says winking at me. "Back off," I say walking past her to try to find Julie. 

Accidentally I bump into someone, a girl. Wait I recognize the back of that head. "Julie" I groan. She turns around " Luke-y" she says, she got drunker since I left her, great

As the night goes on I notice Flynn and Julie get absolutely wasted. They will regret this tomorrow. I'm dancing with Julie, having a blast. Eventually, Julie gets tired. We find a couch in the back and sit down, well she sits on my lap facing me.

 "You know you have cute little poofy hair," She says playing with my hair, her speech still slurred. "Uh thanks, Jules" I laugh "Im gonna get you some water," I say picking her up and placing her on the couch. I ask Reggie to watch her, which he does, like a hawk.

I come back with a cup of water. I sit back down with Julie and give her the water, in her drunken state she thinks it's more alcohol. She chugs the water and jumps on top of me. 

She plants her lips on mine passionately. Her hands start unbuttoning my shirt when I realize what's happening. No this is wrong, she's drunk.

I don't wanna take advantage of my girlfriend.  I pull away and button up my shirt. "Ok I think Julie needs to go home," I say picking her up, she just ragdolls in my arms. She is crazy drunk. I get the guys and tell them I'm heading out. 

Alex comes with me. Flynn chooses to stay as she seems to be having a blast, Reggie stays with her to make sure she will be ok. 

I poof me and Julie into the studio, It doesn't surprise me that she runs straight to the bathroom, even I feel nauseous teleporting around sometimes. 

I follow her and hold her hair back, I rub her back. "Im never drinking again" We both laugh. 

After a while of Julie throwing up, we get up and lay on my couch. Alex is snoring up in the loft. I kiss her forehead as we fall asleep. 

~~~

Ok so I took ideas for the chapter from multiple others. So if you recognize some parts I took some ideas, I didn't steal anything directly. I really enjoyed having some creative motives with this chapter. Ok, Im heading to bed. I have school tomorrow so don't expect any chapters till at least 1 pm tomorrow. I might take a break from writing for a day or so. If anyone has the answer to my question on Lukes's age that would be great. If you missed it, check the beginning of chapter 16. Ok, thank you guys GN fantoms!!! Im kinda tired so Im not proofreading so if there are mistakes just ignore them.