chapter 40

Luke's POV

It's been 3 days since I first talked to Bobby. Every day I head over and we talk about how to fix this. We don't get anywhere. 

Today I'm feeling really down about this whole thing. Bobby sees this. "Why don't we head down to her place, I can communicate for you? Let her know you are ok?" He suggests. 

Why haven't I thought about that? "Of course Bobby, That would mean the world to me," I said smiling widely. 

We head down to Julie's house, It's a weekend so Julie will probably be in the studio. We hear her talking to herself as Bobby knocks on the door. 

She opens the studio door and looks shocked "Here to interrogate me again?" She asks him coldly. I look at her face and she has major bags and looks really tired.

"No um, I needed to talk to you. It's about Luke" He says looking over at me. I see her heart drop as she lets him in.  "I can see him. He's here right now" She seems like she is going to cry. "Prove he is here, um ask him who Alex's boyfriend is" 

Bobby looks over at Me "Alex has a boyfriend?" He says smiling. "Yeah Willie" He repeats what I said to Julie and looks over at me. I think she knows where I am as Bobby keeps looking at me. 

For the next week, we talk this way. It sucks but it's the only way. We talk for around an hour a day. As much as we want to talk we don't want to keep Bobby for ourselves. 

It's been over two weeks. Two weeks and Four Days, 18 Days. This hurts, I just want to hold her in my arms. 

Today I decided to get Alex and Reggie so that they can stay in the loop. I hate doing it but I need to apologize first to Alex. 

I head over to the empty museum where Alex and Willie have been hanging out. I enter and hear a skateboard and two male voices. It has to be them. I walk closer to where I hear the talking. "Alex," I say as I see him. 

He jerks his head to look at me. "What do you want Luke," He says in a shallow tone. "I know what's going on, I figured it out" This makes Alex stand up.

"Before that, I wanted to apologize, I was hurting and snapped. I really am sorry" I say wishing I could hug him. "I get it, Luke, I forgive you," He says smiling at me. "Now let's get Reggie," I say as we go find him. 

On the way, I explain everything to him. Everything from over the past few days. We first check Flynn's house which seems to be a success as he is there. I give the same spiel as I did to Alex. 

We head over to Bobby's mansion. Julie and Bobby are already inside. "Alex, Reggie" Bobby says as this is the first time they have interacted. 

Julie's POV

I talk to the guys and they talk back through Trevor. I hate this. I really just wish I could hug them all like last time. 

How did I manage when I couldn't feel them before. I guess I could still see and hear them. 

We talk for hours on end. Alex, Reggie and Trevor do a little bit of catching up.

When we see the time and realize it got really late Bobby addresses all of us. "I just wanted to say something to you, all four of you," He says looking around, probably looking at all of us.  

"What's up?" I ask Trevor looking at him. "It's all my fault that this is happening. I feel horrible, I shouldn't have done that" I smile as I hug him. 

"As much as I blame you for this. We will fix this" I say holding onto him. 

He lets go of me. "Julie I'm serious, I should not have done that" I nod at him, he's right, he shouldn't have given it to Caleb's tricks.

"Boy's I'm sorry too. I wish I could take it back and you could see each other. I wish Caleb never put this spell on us" Trevor says with sympathy. 

Then a bright white light starts shining in my eyes. "What's going on?" I hear a male voice say. 

That isn't Bobby's voice...

~~~

A/N Hey guys. I'm gonna stop writing tonight. I have school tomorrow so don't expect a chapter out till around 12pm EST. Unless I don't go to school, then I might write earlier. I can't believe how far we have gotten in a week. I know a lot of other fanfictions arent over 40 chapters long but I have a lot shorter chapters than others.