chapter 7

Alex's POV

We all wake up around 9ish am. For once Luke is in the studio when we wake up, I seriously need to let this fear go, we are ghosts crying out loud. 

Flynn had to head home shortly after we wake up, it's weird that she can see us now but a lot of things right now are weird. 

"Hey, Julie is it ok if Willie comes over today? I want you to meet him" Julie looks excited

"Of course I want to meet your boyfriend!" I start blushing. I make a sassy comeback "That's like saying that Luke is your boyfriend," I say matter-of-factly, 

She gives me her 'Julie' face, a combination of disappointment and annoyance. "I mean its clear that you two like each other, the chemistry you guys have is insane, like not to mention the tension between you two last night while fighting over the couch" 

Julie kicks the ground, "Ok maybe I really really like him but how do I know he likes me," She asks.

 I give her a 'seriously' look "Reggie literally told you that he wanted to kiss you" 

Why are they so oblivious?

Julie's POV 

Shit, I forgot about that, Reggie did tell me that. "Ok, you said Willie was coming here, when?"  I ask trying to change the conversation. 

"Later. Reggie and Luke went out, I don't know where but they said they would be back in a few hours" Alex states as he sits down on Luke's couch. 

Around 20 to 30 minutes go by before the long brown hair skater boy comes in, he looks exactly like he did in my nightmare. "Hey Hotdog," Willie says

 Alex walks up to him and hugs him, this throws off Willie. 

"Hotdog?" I laugh and ask as I get up to try to shake Willies hand, forgetting he is a ghost and that won't work. "My nickname for Alex here," Willie says patting Alexes shoulder. 

We sit and talk for a while, about some random stuff. Then Alex brings up the old woman from the pier the other day. "Woah, this is so strange" Willie huffs after we explain what happened. 

"Julie you said that you and Luke were holding hands, do you think that has something to do with it?" Willie suggests. I think to myself "I don't know, maybe" I shrug "This is really just weird" I laugh. 

Willie takes another minute to think, "Are we sure this woman was a lifer? maybe she was a ghost" He says making another suggestion. 

I think "Yeah she is a lifer, I've seen her around town for a while, before the whole benefit of seeing ghosts" I chuckle.

 Willie takes another moment to think. "Well, there is one other thing I can think of..." Willie trails off, seems like he is unsure if he should tell me.

"But that wouldn't make sense cause you guys would have been born when? 1978?" Willie turns to Alex, Alex nods 

"Julie if you are 17, that would make you born in 2003?" I nod, "Willie why are you doing math right now?" He ignores me and I hear him mumble doing some math.  "That would make you guys If you didn't die, 25ish years older than her right?" 

"Just about 25 years yeah," I say looking at Willie. "Why are you asking this exactly?"

Willie's POV