chapter 10

⚠️POSSIBLE TW: UNWANTED TOUCHING⚠️

Luke's POV

It's been around half an hour so I poof to the cafe, I look around for a banner that says my name or something. What am I really expecting? But nope, what I do see is Julie.

 She seems to be having a picnic with some guy, she looks really pretty, well Im behind her so the back of her head looks nice? Seriously who am I kidding, she always looks amazing. The way her hair falls down her back naturally is so beautiful. 

I see the guy's face a little better and I notice it's the guy Julie had that project in school with, Nick. He seems to be touching her, that should be me. Well, I wouldn't touch her without her consent and all but she isn't asking him to stop. 

When I start looking around their little picnic it looks fancy. Like a little date. Then it hits me, Julie went on a date with another guy. This just confirms my assumptions about those drafted love songs. 

She starts laughing at a joke he made. As badly as I want to storm over there and stop this, She isn't my girlfriend. It's not like she can cheat on a guy she isn't dating. Seems like the two of them are close though. 

Why didn't she even tell me? I mean yeah we are fighting but I thought we were going to be honest with each other. Seems like she has a thing for lying or keeping things from me lately. 

Julie seems to be putting on a happy front. Or she is just happy. I once overheard her talking to Flynn about her crush on Nick a week or so after we came into her life. So maybe my wishes for her pretending to be happy are just lies. 

I just would wish she would run into my arms. I want this all to be over and I want her to be my girlfriend. This seriously hurts. I thought as a ghost I couldn't get hurt anymore but guess heartbreak wasn't something I had thought about. 

Nick is looking around when we make eye contact, that's really weird, can he see me? I blink for a second and the next thing I know they are making out. 

This stung even more. I love Julie and she doesn't feel the same way.

Woah I just admitted that I love Julie. I guess I somewhat knew all along

 I put a hand to my cheek and feel tears gathering in my eyes and sliding down my face so I poof out to the studio. I can't watch this anymore. I thought we had something, even if we are fighting right now.

Reggie's POV

Julie seems upset after her date, She told me she wanted to be alone so I am respecting that girl's wishes. I head into the studio to see Luke very upset.

 Why are they both so upset! I sit down next to Luke and throw my arm around his shoulder "Hey isn't Alex the emotional one out of us" I laugh, that gets a small smile out of Luke but he doesn't get fully cheered up, his smile fades quickly.

"She was making out with Nick," He says quietly. My heart sinks for him, that must really hurt. I know how deep his love for Julie is, even if he doesn't know himself 

"If it makes anything any better Julie is really upset too," I say. Luke looks up at me, his face almost brightening for a second, then that light fades as his gaze falls back to the ground. 

It's always Luke who gives the best pep talks when we are upset, I really wanna help him. "I love her and she went on a date with another guy. I seriously thought we had something" Luke scoffs, few tears running down his face. I don't know what to do so I hug him as tight as I can. 

"Reggie" We hear a voice call out, It's Julie.

Before Luke can leave she comes into the studio to see Luke crying "What happened" Julie says running over to him.

 She pulls his head into her chest and he finally lets go of his ego and he starts really crying. I've never seen him so upset, this is really new. 

I feel like I'm intruding on a private moment so I poof over to where Alex said he would be with Willie. I fill them in on everything. 

~~~~

A/N Hey guys! I thought that this would add some drama, expect a full Juke relationship shortly, don't you worry. Comment Ideas you think would fit! I know this chapter is short I just felt this was a good place to end.