chapter 24

Julie's POV

I'm somewhat enjoying the moment of peace I have to myself. Luke has been with me constantly since getting back, he hardly lets me be alone except for when I'm in the bathroom. This ghost keeps things from me, something happened with Caleb.

I'm sitting on my bed alone scrolling through TikTok. That's when Luke poofs in. I smile up at him "Hey what's up?" I ask him. He sheepishly smiles at me and sits on the edge of my bed. 

"So I've been thinking, I should meet your dad, officially" Luke adds. I chuckle "Yeah, of course, I guess with all of the Caleb crap we actually have space to breath" My words laced with relief. 

"Whatcha doing?" He asks as he looks at my phone. "Oh just on this app, it's a social media platform where people upload their talents or just funny content," I say trying to explain it the best I can. 

Luke lays down with his head in my lap and I put my phone down. "Hey um thanks for taking the news last night pretty well," he says looking up at me. I laugh "You mean the reaction that got Reggie into a panic attack?" I laugh. Luke shrugs "Better than the last girl I dated," he says with disappointment. 

"Is that why you were so scared to tell me? Your last girl didn't support you?" I say running my hands through his hair. All he does is nod in response. "Well, I'm not her" I kiss his forehead "No you are not" He smiles, that smile gets me every time.

Then cutting our moment short, my phone rings, "It's my dad so stay quiet" I say giving Luke a stern look. "Hey Dad" 

"Hi Julie, I just wanted to let you know that your brother and I are going to be gone for one more night. Then we are coming home tomorrow" My dad informs me 

 "Ok, thanks for letting me know, oh and one more thing. Luke is feeling better, He really wants to meet you" I say holding my breath. 

"Ok, he can come over tomorrow for dinner" I smile widely. "Thank you, Dad, Thank you," I say before hanging up the phone. 

"Guess I'm meeting Mr. Molina tomorrow" Luke chuckles, I check the time "Ok, the guys are expecting us down any minute now," I say pushing Luke off of my lap. 

We head down to the studio and rehearse some songs, Flynn comes over as our 'marketing team' and records some behind-the-scenes footage of rehearsals. It's fun, I guess I didn't realize how much I missed this. 

Lukes POV

Around 6 pm we all get pretty tired. Im sitting on the couch with a sleeping Julie in my lap, she's been asleep for around an hour. While I was missing she didn't get much sleep, none of them did. 

"She never stopped looking for you," Alex says sitting at the drums, This makes me smile. "Speaking of which, what happened?" Reggie chimes in, he is just laying on the ground. I've learnt not to question Reggie. 

"It's a lot to unpack but when I got to the museum Caleb, or I guess Nick. I don't know this is confusing. Caleb in Nick's body shows up behind me and threatened her" I say looking down at the peacefully sleeping Julie. 

The guys look concerned "That's why you've been so attached since you returned" Alex says, I nod "I can't let anything happen to her" I smile 

"So have you, you know, done it?" Reggie asks, completely changing the topic and throwing me off guard. My eyes go wide "Well no" I say rubbing the back of my neck "I was about to make a move but decided not to" I say sighing 

"Such a gentleman" Alex chuckles "Does she know your not a virgin?" Reggie asks, My eyes widen "Wow Reg, No she doesn't know, I should tell her" Im worried that she might be upset about that or something. 

"Also thought we were never gonna talk about her" Alex hisses at Reggie. Things with that girl didn't end well after I told her I was Bi, our breakup was really messy. "How is Veronica doing?" Reggie asks. I huff "What happened to not talking about her," I say slightly annoyed. "Sorry" Reggie apologizes.

We continue talking for around 3 hours till Julie wakes up. "Hey lovebug," I say to her. Reggie lets out a soft "awww" and I chuckle. She sits up and rubs her eyes "Was I asleep long?" She asks us looking around. "If 4 hours is long then yea," Alex answers her question. 

"I'm getting cold, I'm gonna head inside, come on," She says getting up and gesturing me to follow her.  "Night guys," I say as me and Julie head upstairs. 

"Hey Jule's I think I need to confess something, The guys are telling me that I should tell you," I say looking at the ground. Julie, who was about to get changed for bed, looks at me. "How many secrets do you have?" Julie chuckles, this makes me laugh

"It's not something to big, I mean it might be big for you I don't know" I rub the back of my neck "The ex-girlfriend, the one who wasn't supportive, ya know. I- I" I stutter, nervous to tell her this small detail. 

Julie walks over to me and lightly kisses me "unless your about to tell me you killed her, you don't need to be nervous" She says lightly, her voice calms me. "I slept with her," I say looking into Julies' eyes. 

I expect her to blow up or make a deal of it but nope, she laughs. "You really thought that I would think someone like you is a virgin" She keeps laughing, I guess she has a point. I don't like to brag but I know that I'm an attractive guy. 

⚠️SCENE CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

I smile down at her and pick her up, her legs wrap around me. We make eye contact for a second before I kiss her, she kisses me back with passion. I stumble back and press her back against the wall, kissing down her neck, causing her to moan.

 I lay her down on the bed which I realize was a mistake as Julie takes control of the situation. She gets on top of me, taking her shirt off, tossing it to the ground. I place my hands on her waist as I take in the view, god she's perfect in every way. I take my tank off, throwing it to the ground. 

I stop to think "Julie you aren't just doing this cause of what I told you? You really really really want this?" I ask her, I don't want her to feel pressured to do anything around me. "Patterson I've wanted this for a while" she smirks. Due to her consent, we keep going late into the night. Well, you know what happens. 

I lay next to Julie, her back is faced towards me, her soft skin covered by the blankets. Maybe I'm just paranoid but I'm nervous she didn't want it. That she was so insecure she felt a need to sleep with me. Nevermind, I'm lucky as it is. 

A/N I know it's late but I just NEEDED to finish this chapter. I feel like my writing is getting much better. But also King Luke asking for consent. Anyways I wanted to thank you guys again, almost 1K views!! That's crazy. Also thank you for all of the people voting for the chapters, I GET VERY EXCITED every time I see the notification pop up. Anyways Ima head to bed. I might take a break from writing tomorrow, Im not sure. Also, this ex isn't gonna be a character or problem btw.