chapter 58

***LONG CHAPTER***

⚠️POSSIBLE TW: CHEATING⚠️

***NEXT DAY***

JULIE'S POV

I haven't told Luke about my outing with Nick today. I was unsure if he would overreact or something so Flynn agreed that she would cover for me while I was out with Nick. I still have a little while before my outing. 

Me and Luke are laying on my bed watching Netflix. I had told Luke about this show I really liked called 'Charmed' and he wanted to see what it was about.

"So basically this is like a reimagined version. There was one in the early 2000s but this is like a new version on it" I say quickly as I turn the show on. "It was my mom's favourite show and now that they are making a new one it makes me feel closer to her" I smile at Luke. 

We sit and watch the show for a while. There is a really attractive character on the show and I start blushing when I see him. Luke looks at me and makes a little angry face. "Does Julie have a crush on a Tv show character. Tisk Tisk" Luke shakes his head at me.

I laugh "Oh come on Luke, I only think he's hot because he looks a lot like you" I mean seriously, they could be the same person or something. "Really? What kind of name is Brian?" He chuckles. I roll my eyes. "It's not the name that counts" I gently elbow him. 

(If you missed the joke look up "Brian charmed 2018") 

I check the time and realize I gotta get going. I kiss Luke on the cheek and get out of bed. "Where are you going young lady, as your sorta fiance I should know" He chuckles. I roll my eyes at him "I told you earlier, I'm going to see Flynn for a while, do a spa night or something" I lie. 

He looks at me with sad eyes. "Fine" He pouts as he crosses his arms and acts pathetic. "Shut up you love me," I say kissing him. He smiles "Fine I do" I give him one last smile before heading out to the cafe. 

I text Flynn that I left and that I will tell her when I am on my way back. Just in case. I head over to the cafe where I went on that date with Caleb. Ugh, I throw up in my mouth when I think of kissing Caleb. 

When I get inside I see Nick dressed normally. Wearing a white hoodie under a jean jacket. I take a deep breath and reassure myself. Luke wouldn't have lied to me, right? I pull up a chair and smile. Nick had gotten my drink. "Iced coffee with cream and sugar," He says as I pick up the cup. 

"Thanks, Nick, that's sweet of you,"  I say smiling at him. I look at what he is having, black coffee? "Didn't know you switched to black" I chuckle, taking a sip of my drink. "Oh um, it's supposed to be better for you or something," He says. It seems like he struggled to respond as well. 

"So how is it being free of that lunatic"  I chuckle, at this point I'm starting to doubt that Luke actually saved Nick. He almost cringes at the word lunatic. "Um, it wasn't that bad while I was under his control" He awkwardly chuckles. 

"Oh um, ok then," I say getting more suspicious. It seems like he isn't drinking his coffee, strange. 

After sitting for around an hour, mostly me talking to him, I suggest we go for a walk. "Of course," He says standing up. I recognize the tone he used, I recognize the way he talked. 

That isn't Nick. 

Pushing aside the fact that my fiance or whatever he is, lied to me. I need to confirm if that isn't Nick, but how? Then I remember something Luke had told me about the week he spent with Caleb and Nick.