chapter 6

Reggie's POV

I wake up and of course, Luke is gone, typical, probably with Julie again.

 I wake Alex up "Let's go see Julie and Luke. They're probably in Julies room," I say shaking him to wake up. "Fine ok" Alex mumbles.

We poof into Julies room to see Julie in her bra and Luke shirtless. Our jaws drop, both of us have the same assumption. Without saying anything to each other both me and Alex scream. 

"FUCK" Luke yells as he wakes up and falls off of the bed, hitting his head on his way down.

"What the hell!" Julie yells at us as she sits up "What's going on guys!" Luke says rubbing the spot on his head that he hit. 

"Oh, something definitely happened here. Look at where their clothing fell to the floor" Alex says pointing out the shirts right next to the bed.  

"What exactly happened here?" I say crossing my arms and tapping my foot. "As Julie's self-appointed big brother figure, I don't approve of what probably happened here last night. Julie do we need to have the talk?" I'm starting to tease her. 

Luke makes a moaning noise at me "Julie probably heard plenty of that last night" Alex says. This makes Luke grab one of Julies pillows and throw it at Alex's head. Knocks him right in the forehead.

"So did you sleep together, Kiss?  I need to know! You guys are going to make the cutest couple! Come on I need the gossip" I say eager to know. 

"Julie had a nightmare last night, I just went to comfort her that's all. I didn't do anything with her" Luke says raising his voice a little bit, giving us the death stare. 

Julie has clearly had enough of us as she just walks out of the room. I don't blame her to be honest. I get tired of us sometimes to.

"Then why were you all cuddled up with her," Alex says in a muted tone as Julie leaves. Luke starts to blush like crazy. "That part I wanted to. It felt nice being able to feel her. Nope, that sounds weird" He laughs. 

Alex and I exchange looks. "And shirtless? It's kinda cold outside" Alex says raising an eyebrow. Luke looks around, probably looking for an excuse. "It was just really hot in there" He admits,  rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Was it hot or were you guys just both blushing?" I say tapping my foot. Luke rolls his eyes at me. Then his expression shifts. 

"I don't know but she definitely doesn't like me that way. Do you know how many drafts of love songs are in her trash can" He says standing up.

Alex and I roll our eyes at him as we poof back into the studio. "Is he so dumb he doesn't realize those would be about him? As much as Luke is obvious about his crush. Julie doesn't hide it well either" I say sitting down on the armchair. 

None of us handle crushes well.

Then we both decide to go back to Julie's room. We need to convince Luke that those songs are about him. "Gah guys" Luke jumps as he is throwing his shirt back on. 

"How do you not realize that Julie's songs are about you," I say, quiet enough so that Julie cant hear from down the stairs.

"They aren't about me!" Luke laughs, sitting down on Julie's bed. I roll my eyes again. "Lucas Lucas Lucas. You are so naive" Alex tisks him.