chapter 98

***THREE MONTHS LATER*** 

JULIE'S POV

Thirty weeks pregnant has never looked so huge. Everywhere I go I get glares, comments and just judgement. I guess that's what being a late teen mom gets you. 

I don't sleep anymore, something is always in pain, and not to mention I can't breathe sometimes as they are crammed in there.

"I'M DYING" I complain as I lay on the studio couch. "LUKE YOUR BABY MAMA IS DYING" Alex yells out the studio door. "Baby mama? Really?" I laugh as I sit up slightly. "I mean I'm not lying. You are the mother of his children, his baby's mama" Alex laughs. 

"It's not like I appear sixty weeks pregnant or anything" I groan, falling back down. "What did I hear about someone dying?" Luke says walking into the studio. "Me. I'm dying. Why did we wait to get married till now" I complain.

Luke laughs. "It was your idea to wait till later in your pregnancy," He says sitting at my feet. "And I'm so busy this weekend ugh" I groan as my back is in a shit ton of pain. 

"Someone's turning nineteen," Luke says rubbing my feet which feels like wonders. "Yeah Yeah I know. Last birthday I get to myself." I chuckle.

That's when my phone starts ringing on the piano."Wait Alex don't" I call out as he picks up my phone.

"HELLO, MY MAN," Alex says answering the facetime call. "I am exhausted but I had to talk to you guys" I hear Reggies voice come from the phone. 

"Now let me see my godson," Reggie says as Alex passes the phone to me. "WAIT IS THAT JULIE. GIMME" I hear Flynn yell as she runs on the screen. "Are you leaving soon?" I smile. "Flight leaves in three hours, meaning we will land in nine," Flynn says looking at her phone.

"You guys still have your key, just silently come in and head to Reggie's old room," Luke says as I manage to sit up. "Wait Luke is here? Show us" Reggie squeals as I sit next to Luke. "Hey Reg," Luke says rubbing his eyes. 

I pass my phone to Luke "Ok Ok, I need to go do some stuff but I will leave you here. SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT" I yell as I walk off to the main house. I just got a burst of energy, those come far in between lately so I use this time wisely.

I walk into the nursery and look around. I shuffle through the box of decorations we had and start actually decorating. 

Hanging some music notes on the walls, a few picture frames. Getting the chairs in the corner set up with pillows and blankets. I hang up clothing in the closet and put some things into the dresser. Basically decorating and organizing the entire room in the span of three hours. 

"Someone's nesting early," Luke says leaning against the door frame. "Nesting?" I ask as I take a seat in the rocking chair my mom used for me and Carlos as babies. "Basically when mothers get an urge to, well do this" Luke laughs, waving his arms around the room as he takes a seat on the ground next to me. 

"This is really happening isn't it," I say taking a deep breath. "These babies want to leave, come here," I say grabbing Luke's hand and placing it on my bump. "Wow, they aren't patient" He laughs.

"AHHH" I scream as I feel a tightness feeling. "What's wrong?" Luke says as we hear feet running up the stairs. "AHHHHhhh," I scream again, breathing heavily. 

"This can't be happening yet," Luke says as I squeeze his hand tightly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let me just stop them then" I push through the pain to be serious, letting out a fake laugh. "Yeah right sorry," he says chuckling softly.