chapter 21

Luke's POV

"So Caleb gets Nick's body around 5 am so that Nick can go to school and maintain a normal life. He comes back around 12 am" I say pacing, hoping that Caleb doesn't have a way to hear us. "So that gives us around 19 hours" I continue "So the plan is that we smash the glass covering those magazines so that we can rip a page out, write our message with this" I hold out my pen "And you can send it to Alex, then they can come to save us," I say holding out my arms "Bada bing bada boom they come to save us and we can go see our people," I say enthusiastically. 

Willie gives me a look "And how do you expect a 17-year-old girl and 2 ghosts to save us from this doorless room?"

 I never thought of that

"They will figure something out, they always do" I say sighing. "Let's wait till right after Caleb takes  Nick tomorrow, give us the most time possible" Willie suggests I nod in agreement. 

I check the clock and head over to my wall and add mark number 6, 1 more and we will be out of here. 

Julie's POV

It's day 6. I haven't been going into school, doing all of my work from home, Flynn bringing me what she can.  I tell my Dad that I must have caught what Luke had so that I can stay home. 

The guys always come back to the studio around 2 pm. I sneak out my window and head out to see if they found him. 

Still Nothing. We are all losing hope slowly. We have Luke's phone, he didn't bring it with him. There are thousands of DMs wishing him to get better. 

There are also a few missed calls. Mostly from me but there are 2 from Alex and Reggie from when he first disappeared. I've been calling his voicemail just to hear his voice. 

This really fucking sucks. 

Luke's PoV

"Nick it's time" We hear Caleb poof in "Just don't get me killed," Nick huffs as he gets possessed again. 

We wait 30 minutes before taking our plan into action. With the rock we smash the glass over the magazines, sweep the glass behind an empty box in the corner. 

Willie rips out a page in the middle of the magazine, I hand him the pen "I have horrible handwriting" I say smiling with my lips pursed. 

Willie and Luke trapped in HGC basement. Nick is being possessed by Caleb, don't trust him. Please help. Don't come between 11 pm and 6 am. Caleb has us, hostage
-Willie and Luke

I sign my name in my horrible handwriting and Willie sends it off, We decide to send one to Reggie and Julie as well just for better measures. We put the magazine back into the frame, luckily it fits without the glass on the frame. Now we wait. We sit for hours, mark 7 goes on the wall with my rock. 

"Hey, how long has Nick been here?" I ask, thinking about the date Julie went on with Nick. 
"Uh, however long ago your Orpheum performance was, Why?" Everything falls into place now. 

"Ewww Julie kissed Caleb!" I exclaim. Willies eyes go wide with questions. "Caleb in Nick's body pushed himself on Julie, kissed her" Willies face goes disgusted. "Must have been trying to cause drama between us" I say sitting back

This gives me some closure.

Alex's POV

We had gotten back from searching for Luke an hour early. We decide to hang out in Julies room when all of us get a weird feeling. "You feel that?" I ask them, they nod. Then I realize "Wait I recognize that feeling, Check your pockets guys," I tell them shuffling in my hoodie pocket. 

We all pull out the piece of paper at the same time and look around. Julie lets out a loud gasp, tears start pooling in her eyes as I read the note out loud 

"Willie and Luke trapped in HGC basement. Nick is being possessed by Caleb, don't trust him. Please help. Don't come between 11 pm and 6 am. Caleb has us, hostage. Willie and Luke" 

"He alive, we have a lead" Julie cries out. "Whats the HGC?" she asks. A shiver goes through my body. "Do we have to go back there?" Reggie groans "It's the place that put those stamps on us, what do we do" I reply "Julie can't go in and we will get stamped again, those jolts hurt like hell" I complain, even thinking about that pain is horrible. 

Eventually we come up with a plan, Tomorrow we will put it into motion.