chapter 47

Be prepared for a little bit of strangeness...I'm just warning you that the path you might initially think this is going down...it isn't. 

Julie's POV

I'm sitting on the couch in the studio. I have my arm extended just starring at the ring. I still can't get over this. Reggie still hasn't noticed somehow, it's been four days and nothing. He isn't the sharpest tool so it doesn't surprise me. 

Luke walks in and sees me starring at the ring. "Somebody likes their ring" He chuckles. I snap out of my thoughts. "Uhm yeah, sorry I was just thinking" I shake my head softly. "Whatcha thinking bout," He says jumping onto the couch. This makes me squeal. 

"Nothing, just loving this," I smile. "I feel like we should just tell Reg, he isn't going to notice on his own at this rate" Luke chuckles. "Tell me what?" Reggie asks as he poofs in. I look over at Luke and raise an eyebrow. 

"You wanna tell him?" I ask chuckling lightly. "Well... Remember that ring" He says smirking. Reggies eyes get wide. "YOU DIDN'T," Reggie says grabbing my hand to check. "OH MY GOD, YOU DID!!!" Reggie screams.

We swear Reggie is our biggest shipper. 

He seems like he will cry, "When did you do this?" He says looking at us. "Like five days ago," Luke says turning slightly red. Reggie pouts. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!" He shouts. "We wanted to see how long it would take for you to figure it out on your own," I say rubbing the back of my neck. 

"FIVE DAYS AND I NEVER NOTICED YOU WEARING IT OH COME ON" Reggie yells sitting down at the piano. "YALL SUCK" He yells. 

I guess we were making a lot of voice as Carlos comes to check on us. "Everything ok in here?" Carlos laughs as he enters the studio. "Were you just talking to yourself or is your little ghost band here?" He says accusing me.

"Carlos you legit met them. You touched them. How do you still think they are ghosts" I laugh at my brother, Luke and Reggie and dying of laughter. I do my best to ignore them. 

He rolls his eyes. "I'm telling you, we are being haunted by something then," Carlos says throwing his arms up as he walks away. "Reggie this is all your fault," Luke says with his cute little angry face. 

"Oh come on" Reggie complains. "Luke calm down, we can't change the past" I laugh. 

"Hey guys, what's up," Alex says poofing onto the piano, this makes me jump. "Will never get used to that" I chuckle. "Well we have a gig in a few days, lets get to rehearsing or something," Alex says jumping off of the piano and sitting at his drums. 

***TIME JUMP TO NEXT DAY***

This is that part that might get a little weird, just don't jump to conclusions OK!

I'm sitting in a health class. I hate this class. Like we get it, be healthy, don't get pregnant at seventeen. We've learnt this every year since we were six. 

This makes me think though, I've been late for over a week now. I usually think nothing of it but now this actually makes me think.

 We don't entirely know if ghosts can have kids or not... no it can't he is dead. If I've learnt anything from watching Vampire Diaries, I know undead beings can't have kids.  We always knew that our kids wouldn't be biologically ours. We talked about this.

After class, I walk to Flynn's locker. I'm kinda nervous now. "Hey," I say with a pit in my stomach. "Ok something is bothering Julie, what's up She says closing her locker. "I'm really freaking out and wishing there was more information on dating a ghost out there" I say biting my lip. 

"I mean wouldn't it be like dating a person who is alive? I mean he's still human" She shrugs as she slings her backpack over her shoulder. "Why?" She says as we walk to History. 

"In Health today, doing that same old talk. Flynn, I'm late" I say looking around making sure people can't hear. She drops her bag in shock. "Julie your not saying" She looks like she will either kill me or cry, can't tell yet. 

"I mean he's a ghost, dead, not alive. I guess we never thought anything because of that" I say helping Flynn gather her stuff. "When was the last time you guys, well yeah. What should we do?" She says as we get that last of her fallen things. I shake my head. "A few days ago, but I was late before that so" I shrug 

"I don't know, I'm really scared not gonna lie" Suddenly I get an extremely bad stomach ache. I feel like I'm going to throw up. "Ok girl you need to head home, Text me," Flynn says running off so that she isn't late for class.

I walk over to the office trying to convince myself that the nausea is just nerves. I call my Dad and he picks me up. "Everything ok Mija?" He asks me as we drive. I nod "Yeah all good, I think I'm just going to lay in bed for a while" He nods and we drive back in silence. The thought of talking makes me motion sick. 

When I get home I rush up the stairs and head to the bathroom, I couldn't hold it in. I throw up in the toilet as Luke poofs into the bathroom. He holds my hair back and rubs my back. "I feel like I'm always throwing up around you" I laugh. 

"You ok?" He asks me when I'm done. "Yeah, I'm just feeling sick. Can I be left alone for some time" I ask him. He looks a little disappointed but agrees and poofs away. I pray these are just nerves. 

A few hours later I head to the washroom and there it is. I sigh. "Not pregnant by a ghost" I laugh to myself. Then I ponder, I almost feel disappointed. Did I want to have a kid with Luke? I mean what if? I text Flynn and she lectures me on safe sex for a solid few minutes. 

It's around 10 pm and I'm lying in bed when Luke poofs in. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He says sitting next to me. "Better," I think whether to tell him or not. "Um Luke I wanted to talk to you" I say deciding to tell him. 

He looks at me wondering what's up. "Um, I don't know how to say this so I guess I'll get straight to the point" I take a deep breath. "Luke I thought I was pregnant today, I'm not. But for a solid few hours I was nervous out of my mind" I say looking almost everywhere but at Luke. 

He grabs my chin and turns my head to look at him. "Julie, how do you feel," He says, he has a serious look on his face. "Honestly, a little disappointed in a way. I don't know, I guess we have known that you won't be able to have kids. Like we have been saying, I'm still a child and everything but knowing I won't be able to have my own kinda sucks" I say looking into his eyes. 

"What about you?" I ask him realizing this affects him to. "I don't know, I mean it sucks. I agree with the whole biological children part. But we will be ok" He takes a deep breath. I can imagine this will affect him.

"Do you need anything? Chocolate?" He says changing the mood. I laugh. "Of course" He smiles and poofs off. Around 20 minutes later he comes back with a shit ton of chocolate, drinks, chips, everything. 

We spend the rest of the night cuddled on my bed watching a movie on my computer. 

~~~~

So if you wanna know why I wrote this just keep reading. I thought that first off, I wanted drama without causing them too much distress. I also wanted to bring more light to the idea that they won't be able to be a normal couple due to him being a ghost. 

I would have never made Julie actually pregnant, I find it so annoying when fanfics do that. Also Luke is a literal ghost, how would he be able to have kids? Like Julie said, If Vampire Diaries taught me anything, undead creatures can't have kids (If we ignore the ones that did have kids lol)