chapter 69

***TIME JUMP BACK: END OF CHAPTER 58***

(Queen) Carrie's POV 

This rude-ass ghost man took my phone and freedom. It's been two days of sitting in this gross room. It seems like he keeps people here.

I look around and see eight scratch marks on a wall. Maybe that person got out after a week? I don't want to think about that.

There is also some broken glass behind some boxes. This place is horrible. I've been sitting on the ground and it really just sucks. 

Yesterday the ghost man threw me and Nick into this room. About an hour ago he took Nick to go out. Said something about Julie. NO idea what's going on. 

What does this have to do with Julie? I swear once I get out of here she is getting a talking to.

The room is dark, there is a dimly lit light bulb on the ceiling. The floor is made of some black rubbery playhouse material and the walls are painted dark black. Has this man ever head of aesthetic living?

Around an hour later the ghost man comes back without Nick. "What do you want" I scoff at him. I can't let him have the high ground.  "Come on," He says grabbing my wrist. I slap his hand. "In the world of the MEtoo movement, I can walk myself," I say giving him a glare. 

"Whatever" He mutters as he brings me out to the main area with the huge stage. Unlike when I showed up, this place is now full of people. 

The man seems like he's been defeated. "Here," He says handing me my phone. "What are you doing?" I chuckle. "Letting you go," He says matter-of-factly

 I don't think anything of it as I sprint out of weird hotel I was stuck in. I haven't done this much running since RJ's choreo lessons. 

I run as fast as I can till I stop in front of my place. "DAD I'M HOME" I call out into the house, I'm exhausted and out of breath. 

"Hey Baby. Were you out running?" He says walking by the front door with a glass of hot something. "I haven't been home for the past two days," I say surprised. "Did you not notice?" I chuckle. 

"Oh were you over at Kayla's?" He says blissfully unaware. I take a second to ground myself "Yeah I was at her place. Now excuse me, I need to shower" I say storming upstairs. 

My own father didn't notice I was gone? Would my mom have noticed? No idea. I don't really care. That bitch walked out on her family. 

I look into the mirror to see my hair and makeup look like a mess. I clean myself up, wash my face, hair, body. That place was seriously gross. 

When I'm done cleaning up I head to my bed and pass out. I haven't slept in days. 

***CURRENT DAY***

Julie's POV

I'm running through Hollywood. As fast as I can. No idea where I'm headed. Then I run headfirst into a tall figure. A woman. She is dressed in a purely white suit. She has long flowing red hair and bright emerald green eyes. I feel like I recognize her from a distant memory. She has a beautiful pale completion. Then the woman grabs me. Whispers something that wasn't English into my ear and I fall to the ground. When I look up, she is gone. I look at the ground where she was standing and there was a piece of paper, I read the note. "Gotcha" 

I wake up, just a dream. It's already dark in Paris but I look at my phone and in LA it's only noon. I feel like I was hit by a bus. My body feels different than before. I shake it off as just shock from last night.