chapter 22

Luke's POV

I look at that clock, it's all I ever do. I reach for my rock as the clock hits 1 pm. "Maybe they aren't coming today" Willie sighs, this is hopeless, we are hopeless. What was I thinking? "Well day 8 might be our lucky day" I half chuckle

Suddenly we hear a bunch of footsteps above us, seems a bunch of people are leaving the ghost club, but why? 

"oof ah ugh" *bam* We hear something outside of the walls. Then a rectangular shape opens up in the dimly lit room 

"Well Well Well if it isn't the boyfriends" Reggie chuckles. I run towards him "Pleasantries later, come on we only have so little time" Reggie checks some watch he has, "Meet us at the studio, hurry" He says as he poofs out. Me and Willie follow him out. 

On a computer in the studio is a live stream, I recognize the voice, that angelic voice. "Julie," I say sitting in front of the computer. "She's singing the song that we first heard her sing with," I say looking over at Willie. 

I look at the background of the performance and it's an old run-down hotel, The Ghost Club. 

"How did they pull this off" I mutter, I look up as I hear a whooshing noise. "Alex" Willie stands up and wraps his arms around Alex quicker than in a blink of an eye. This just makes me miss Julie. 

"So how did we pull this off you ask?" Alex starts

Julies POV (Before they rescued the guys

"So Alex runs into the Ghost Club and makes a scene, telling everyone of the concert going on outside" I start "I play Wake Up and if I don't feel a buzz from my phone we set up Flying Solo with a backing track for the intramental. If I feel the buzz I wrap it up. Nick, or Caleb will definitely be there" I take a deep breath before heading out to the pop-up concert.

Reggies POV

My job is to sneak in and find them. SO much pressure. I sneak around till I find the door labelled basement.

"Dumbasses" I whisper. Out of nowhere, a guard walks in front of the door. I know what I need to do. I poof behind the guard and knock them out. They make a bam noise when they fall, I hope nobody heard. 

I lightly push the unconscious body aside and open the door. I see Willie and Luke and sigh, "Well Well Well if it isn't the boyfriends" I chuckle. Well you know what happens next

Julie's POV

As I'm almost done 'Wake Up' I see Reggie pop into the back of the crowd and give me a thumbs up. I sigh in relief, I've been stressed for the past week. 

I wrap up the show and head home with Reggie. We drop off at the front of the studio. I hear his voice. I take a deep breath as I enter the studio. 

My eyes meet Lukes and we both smile "Hey Molina" he says to me standing up. We both run towards each other and he lifts me off the ground as I hold onto him for dear life. I never want to let go. It doesn't often happen where your first official boyfriend gets kidnapped for a week. 

He puts me down and crashes his lips into mine, oh how I've missed this part. I smile at him as he pulls away "Your look like you've seen a ghost" He winks at me, causing me to laugh. 

We spend the rest of the day cuddling, lounging around in the studio. All of us, Flynn comes over. I don't push to find out what happened, not yet.