Who is She ?

Welcome to this story which I have decided to adopt and complete and will be working on with other stories. Hope you all will love this one too. Now onto some important things regarding this story :-

To get on with this story there will be changes in the following;

The Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan does not allow its user to summon or control the Kyūbi no Yōko.

That means that Madara doesn't control the Kyuubi but they do know each other...

Hashirima's Mokuton can still calm demons THAT'S IF THEY WANT TO BE...

So the following events didn't happen

Madara didn't have the ability to summon the Kyūbi no Yōko in his fight against the Shodai Hokage. Mito Uzumaki did not become the first Kyūbi Jinchūriki in result Kushina didn't become the second Kyūbi Jinchūriki.

Naruto is the first Kyūbi Jinchūriki as Kyuubi attacked for another reason that will be explained throughout this story.

Beside I believe that if Naruto is the first Kyūbi Jinchūriki their relationship will be better to write.

So Kushina wasn't the one that released the Kyuubi but she and Minato sacrificed their lives to seal it into Naruto using the Shiki Fūjin, The Dead Demon Consuming Seal a seal created by the Uzumaki Clan.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

......................................

It's a beautiful day the sun's shining birds are flocking and people can be seen together in harmony as some couples are holding hands or kissing in public. Yes it's a beautiful day indeed.

The sounds of birds can be seen flying right next to an open window without a care in the world. The curtains can be seen flying open due to the gusty winds.

What lays behind this window you may think. Well right next to the window laid a golden haired whiskered boy or a man he would like to be preferred?

Well while this man laid on the bed, one would expect he would be serene in this calm beautiful morning.

But the man looked anything but calm as he looked petrified while being frozen stiff because if he moved even once he will be in a world of pain.

Yes he will experience hell.

The reason why he is in such frightened mood was because next to him on his chest laid a very, very beautiful long crimson haired woman she had light chocolate skin looking like she loved the outdoors. Her eyes however were closed showing her calm tranquillity look of peace as she laid there sleeping. She shifted closer to him making her ample breast be squeezed on the boy's sorry man's surprisingly well defined chest.

One thing for sure is that under those covers is that the woman is well...naked wearing panties of course. The man blushed furiously as he felt the woman's hard nipple.

The woman carried on moving making the man's body her new teddy bear as the Man felt up her perfect figure.

Back to the subject at hand what made the boy scared, however we will find out on the next episode of Dragonbal (cough) (cough) sorry got out of hand there.

"DING DONG" "DING DONG" the doorbell rang making the man all of sudden sweat in fear he looked at the woman lying next to him she was still asleep.